Jump to content

Weightlifting/ Workout


Recommended Posts

Posted

I was told that ^ protein is among the highest quality protein for the price actually. I have not had it yet but i plan to try it soon.

Posted

Just got a gym membership, been hitting it hard, trying for 5 days a week. Right now only supplement I'm using is whey protein from walmart. Buddy of mine recommended some Pro Complete 40, which is what I'll be switching to when I can afford some. Anything anyone else would recommend? Main goal is losing fat and toning up.

No info on your diet but you will see faster and better results if you dial in your diet. Be it to cut fat or gain lean mass. Oh and trash that Walmart crap!!

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

Posted

I was told that ^ protein is among the highest quality protein for the price actually. I have not had it yet but i plan to try it soon.

I read good things about it so I tried it. I've only had vanilla and chocolate but both taste great, the chocolate tastes better than chocolate milk, IMO. I also just mix it with water to keeps the calories and carbs down.

Posted

I was told that ^ protein is among the highest quality protein for the price actually. I have not had it yet but i plan to try it soon.

I read good things about it so I tried it. I've only had vanilla and chocolate but both taste great, the chocolate tastes better than chocolate milk, IMO. I also just mix it with water to keeps the calories and carbs down.

I will defiantly try the chocolate one first, thanks

Posted

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3441349276352


heres my progress, that was two days ago when i was really tired after incline bench haha. I can do them much cleaner when im not tired or sick

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Posted

Your sideways camera got me all fucked up.

thats what happens when you train with the ukraine.

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Posted

I feel fat, gonna start cuttin this week. Anastrozole and the ECA stack in the morning. CLA and L-Carnitine with lunch and dinner. Hemo Rage Black pre workout, protien/bcaa shake and beta alanine caps after lifting. Already got my meal plan mapped out for the next 8 weeks and just spent $250 on groceries. Starting weight is 275, up 10 from a month ago.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Good breakfast recipe. Its different, but pretty good.

1/2 cup dry oats

1 cup water

Dash of salt

1/4 cup canned pure pumpkin

1 scoop vanilla protein powder

2 packets Splenda

Cinnamon to taste

1. Add the water and salt to the oats and nuke for 2 minutes.

2. Mix up the pumpkin and protein powder in a separate bowl.

3. Add that mixture, the Splenda , and cinnamon to the oats and stir it up well.

I'll share some more of the recipe's I use from time to time.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5402 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...