nautical7 Posted March 5, 2012 Report Posted March 5, 2012 Good breakfast recipe. Its different, but pretty good. 1/2 cup dry oats 1 cup water Dash of salt 1/4 cup canned pure pumpkin 1 scoop vanilla protein powder 2 packets Splenda Cinnamon to taste 1. Add the water and salt to the oats and nuke for 2 minutes. 2. Mix up the pumpkin and protein powder in a separate bowl. 3. Add that mixture, the Splenda , and cinnamon to the oats and stir it up well. I'll share some more of the recipe's I use from time to time. That sounds pretty good. Might have to try that out this weekend.
OrionStang Posted March 5, 2012 Report Posted March 5, 2012 Good breakfast recipe. Its different, but pretty good. 1/2 cup dry oats 1 cup water Dash of salt 1/4 cup canned pure pumpkin 1 scoop vanilla protein powder 2 packets Splenda Cinnamon to taste 1. Add the water and salt to the oats and nuke for 2 minutes. 2. Mix up the pumpkin and protein powder in a separate bowl. 3. Add that mixture, the Splenda , and cinnamon to the oats and stir it up well. I'll share some more of the recipe's I use from time to time. That sounds pretty good. Might have to try that out this weekend. Very healthy and tastes kinda like pumpkin pie. Make sure you use the plain pumpkin though, not the pumpkin pie stuff. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Siete_Cinqo Posted March 5, 2012 Report Posted March 5, 2012 Guess I can share a breakfast too. 1 cup pasteurized egg whites. 1/2 cup milk 3/4 cup old fashioned oats 1 table spoon all natural peanut butter 1 whey scoop protein 1 frozen banana Blend everything but the banana till the oats are blended well or to desired texture. Then add the frozen banana. It's about 800 calories so for you non 290 pounders you would have to scale down to your needed caloric intake for breakfast. But the ingredients work very well with each other. Love this meal!! Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
OrionStang Posted March 5, 2012 Report Posted March 5, 2012 Sounds pretty good. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Blue Posted March 6, 2012 Report Posted March 6, 2012 Ken, my legs officially hate you. Fucking things feel like a million pounds after my work out today at the gym. Man are they going to feel great in the morning.... formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
nautical7 Posted March 6, 2012 Report Posted March 6, 2012 Well the fat's coming off pretty nicely but I'm thinking I need to increase my carb intake slightly, especially before workouts. I'm staying around 70g of carbs a day but I seem to be getting fatigued earlier and I'm thinking it's from the lack of carbs pre-workout.
OrionStang Posted March 6, 2012 Report Posted March 6, 2012 Ken, my legs officially hate you. Fucking things feel like a million pounds after my work out today at the gym. Man are they going to feel great in the morning.... How you feeling this morning? LOL Well the fat's coming off pretty nicely but I'm thinking I need to increase my carb intake slightly, especially before workouts. I'm staying around 70g of carbs a day but I seem to be getting fatigued earlier and I'm thinking it's from the lack of carbs pre-workout. Bump it up to 100 a day, and add the extra to that preworkout meal. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Siete_Cinqo Posted March 7, 2012 Report Posted March 7, 2012 Here is a video for you guys that talk about wanting to lose weight then start resistance training. Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
OrionStang Posted March 8, 2012 Report Posted March 8, 2012 Tuna for breakfast? This makes a nice little hash. 1 can 6-oz. chunk white tuna, drained 1 can 15-oz. sliced new potatoes, drained 4 eggs, beaten diced onion salt black pepper shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese Directions: Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat. Add the spuds and cook for 5 minutes or until browned all over, scraping the pan bottom. Reduce the heat to medium-low and add the onions. Cook for 1 minute. Dump in the tuna, eggs, salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring and scraping a few times, for 3 to 4 minutes or until the eggs are firm. Top with the cheddar. Enough for two people. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
optical Posted March 13, 2012 Report Posted March 13, 2012 Had a nice 40 minute run on the treadmill today with just under 5 miles. I am going to try that pumpkin recipe this Friday if i can, it sounds great
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.