Siete_Cinqo Posted April 19, 2012 Report Posted April 19, 2012 Not about the price. Calories to protein ratio sucks major balls!! That's just the first thing that stands out to me. Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
OrionStang Posted April 19, 2012 Report Posted April 19, 2012 Oh yeah, you're right. Whey Smooth is a little better. I'll stick with my Optimum Nutrition Whey. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Siete_Cinqo Posted April 19, 2012 Report Posted April 19, 2012 Even whey smooth blows. Why the maltodextrin in a whey? If I want carbs, I'll add them to my shake myself. Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
mbdblue Posted April 20, 2012 Report Posted April 20, 2012 just when I started doing heavier weight again, pop goes my lower back...and on my first sets of chest press too. bullshit. waiting at least a week for it to heal. AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted April 20, 2012 Report Posted April 20, 2012 Was wondering where the fuck this thread went... For the life of me, I can't get under 290 with out geting sick. Everytime I start going down near it i catch something. Back to getting stronger it is. Been getting told that I'm leaning out though even when I pack on 10lbs, so at least the body fat is going down. i cant imagine you doing cardio LOL! getting sick is the smart way to go to lose some pounds lol... update, lost 5 more lbs, so 230, to 210, while still eatin pizza, burgers, and junk almost everyday. wooot ! (so you lazy fuks that are doing diets and not workin out, its the other way around! lol jp) im taking NO supplements for weightliost, though i am still debating on oxy elite or this other one (doubt it though) im not knowledgable on weightlose products so im scared of them! this is all cardio, biking, work, sex, bit of joggin(mostly walkin LOL), jump rope. once i hit 200 or 195(i havent been below 200 in 5-6 years, and havent been 210 in 2 years.) i will take it more serious and take it back up to 210 with some muscles... i hope i still have those pics somewhere when i was 230.. oh well... im still 6'2-6'3. Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
Siete_Cinqo Posted April 20, 2012 Report Posted April 20, 2012 Fuck that! I don't to lose weight... Fuck cardio! I play basketball. Start lifting now!!! Burns more calories and for a longer time. Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted April 20, 2012 Report Posted April 20, 2012 Fuck that! I don't to lose weight... Fuck cardio! I play basketball. Start lifting now!!! Burns more calories and for a longer time. gotta admit, i cant play more than a game of ball, shit is no fkn joke ! im use to playing football, short burst, 6 sec breathers, short burst..breathers. lol i even sold the bench, weights a year ago... just 2 days ago bought some adjustable dumbells again. i cant stop drinking sodas, tasty ass monsters and rockstars !! Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
OrionStang Posted April 20, 2012 Report Posted April 20, 2012 Monster Absolute Zero. Took me a minute to adjust, but now I'm hooked. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted April 20, 2012 Report Posted April 20, 2012 havent tried that one, tried most. i started liking monster rehab lemonade, but green stil my fav. and original rockstar. i drank 2 today ! with a coke. all bad Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
OrionStang Posted April 20, 2012 Report Posted April 20, 2012 Zero sugar, zero carbs, tastes pretty good, especially ice cold. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.