Trey_Dog650 Posted May 22, 2012 Report Posted May 22, 2012 got P90x to add to the routine, see if it helps! 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
blownengine Posted May 22, 2012 Report Posted May 22, 2012 I don't play any sports here at college unfortunately. It was all done for me after high school. And unless they start drug testing tubas in the marching band I will be fine. Haha. I might have to take drug tests for my upcoming co-ops, but Im pretty sure they are more worried about illicit drugs, not workout supplements. But seeing as it's my first time with creatine I will just have to try it and see how I feel. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
LoudNLow931 Posted May 22, 2012 Report Posted May 22, 2012 So far 3 weeks and down 25lbs 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Siete_Cinqo Posted May 23, 2012 Report Posted May 23, 2012 Damn loud n low! Good shit Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
LoudNLow931 Posted May 23, 2012 Report Posted May 23, 2012 Damn loud n low! Good shit About to start lifting here really soon, Just have to deiced what gym I'm going to join. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
blownengine Posted May 23, 2012 Report Posted May 23, 2012 So far 3 weeks and down 25lbs Dang man that's awesome! 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
blownengine Posted May 26, 2012 Report Posted May 26, 2012 Well I'm running in a 5k tomorrow at 9:15. I have never entered a race in my life so this will be new for me. In fact I only started running a few months ago. At first it was only a mile or two but now I regularly run 6-8 miles maybe 2-3 times a week with some friends. Oh and the friend I am going with tomorrow ran in high school and is going to try and win the whole thing. Needless to say I will be very far behind him. I can do around a 6:30 minute mile, so if I can stay at least at an 8 minute mile for the whole race I will be happy. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
optical Posted May 26, 2012 Report Posted May 26, 2012 ^nice looking forward to the results. I also am doing a 5k on sunday at 8:00 am shooting for a 22 or less finish. Good luck
CaPRiCEx383 Posted May 26, 2012 Report Posted May 26, 2012 I just bought some of that Kre. Is that good for my fatass? Lol if not then damn.. hahah 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
OrionStang Posted May 26, 2012 Report Posted May 26, 2012 Its good if you work out. Won't do shit if you don't. I dropped 10 lbs from 2 weeks ago, 15 more then I start running every other day. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.