blownengine Posted May 26, 2012 Report Posted May 26, 2012 Just got back from the 5k. I ran a 23:xx. I need to look up my official time still but I know I was in the 23 minute time. My friend ran a 19:18. Pretty sure he finished top 10 or at least very close. It was a lot of fun and I really had to push myself to make it up hills and keep a constant pace. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
OrionStang Posted May 26, 2012 Report Posted May 26, 2012 Not a bad pace, man. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
blownengine Posted May 26, 2012 Report Posted May 26, 2012 My official time was 23:32 which is an average of 7:35 per mile. Looking forward to another race soon. Technically I came in 75th place but I don't care about that, and only 8 girls beat me! Haha 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
optical Posted May 27, 2012 Report Posted May 27, 2012 good job, thats a pretty good time! I got mine in less than 12 hours. running with a buddy and have another friend doing the 10k
blownengine Posted May 27, 2012 Report Posted May 27, 2012 Good luck man! Post your scores. Have you done races before? 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
optical Posted May 27, 2012 Report Posted May 27, 2012 First race ever. I used to run short distance in highschool but got a job and got lazy. Not to bad though time=21:21 5th over all 2nd in age group 20-29 I am used to doing flat runs on pavement. Today was rainy and very humid which made the grass muddy and full of divits but was a bunch of fun. Uphills suck especially in muddy grass!!!!
blownengine Posted May 28, 2012 Report Posted May 28, 2012 Wow nice work man! Making me look silly! Haha. The weather killed me too and if you ever ran with me you would know that hills are my absolute weakness. So naturally, the race included hills.... 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
S15_Silvia Posted May 28, 2012 Report Posted May 28, 2012 I gotta do something for myself- 5'9" and right around 150lb. I'm reasonably toned but don't really enjoy being a twig. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
OrionStang Posted May 28, 2012 Report Posted May 28, 2012 I gotta do something for myself- 5'9" and right around 150lb. I'm reasonably toned but don't really enjoy being a twig. Eat a lot of protein and veggies (start around 4000 calories a day) and lift 5 days a week. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.