Watch the bass Posted June 5, 2012 Report Posted June 5, 2012 Yeah, I can see the issues living in the dorm. Gatorade would work for carbs after running. Anyway, report back how it goes with a full scoop of Assault. I'm actually considering a new product by GAT, German American Technologies, called Nitraflex. Supposed to be a preworkout and test booster in one. GAT used to be one of the best manufacturers to get prohormones from. Until "the Man" dropped the hammer. LOL GAT (German American Technologys). GAT is the short form of "Military Cardio training for Groups" in the German Army. "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
blownengine Posted June 5, 2012 Report Posted June 5, 2012 Thanks for the diet advice Stang. 4 days until I go home and I can start it. Woo! If you guys are looking to start running then start real small. Like a mile or two and slowly work your way up. At first you will hate it but it will grow on you. I have only been a runner for about 3 or 4 months now. I started only doing 2 miles a couple times a week and I forced myself to do that. Now running is my stress release. It's all about your pace. If I go really slow I can run 8 miles and sweat a little but still feel good. Unlike when I ran that 5k two weeks ago. I really pushed myself and never sweated so much. Actually last night I was doing barefoot sprints on the turf football field and I ripped a quarter sized piece of skin off the bottom of my foot. Cleaned it up and wrapped it in duct tape. Haha. I won't be running for a week or two. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
blownengine Posted June 5, 2012 Report Posted June 5, 2012 I've convinced my parents to join me on this diet since they have a lot more weight to lose. They have been going to the gym for over a year but haven't lost much recently and I know it's from their diet and the fact that they won't have the same intensity in the gym that I do. Should I start my parents with more calories since they weigh maybe close to twice what I do? My GUESS is that both of them are around 300 pounds +/-25. How many calories should I allow them? 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
blownengine Posted June 5, 2012 Report Posted June 5, 2012 Well my guess on how far it was going to be was WAY off. According to my phone it was only 2.25 miles. I think it was further than that. Going to drive it here in a bit to see how far it actually was. All in all got it done in 20 minutes. Not bad, but if it was only 2.25 miles than I need to pick up my pace. Was able to do 2 miles in 16 minutes 2 weeks ago. But all in all, getting there. 2 miles in 16 minutes is an 8 minute mile which is very respectable in my book. When I do big runs with friends we keep an 8-9 minute mile pace. I had a 7:35 mile pace at the 5k. My fasted mile so far is 6:47. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
OrionStang Posted June 5, 2012 Report Posted June 5, 2012 My best mile ever was 7:24, but I was only about 240lbs then, and it was my second year in the Army before my knees and ankle went to shit. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
blownengine Posted June 5, 2012 Report Posted June 5, 2012 Im not a competing runner and I never really time my miles. But when I ran that 6:47 it was for a mile sprint on my campus. I made the mistake of flat out sprinting the start and it killed me. I could probably do better if I keep a constant pace next time. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
OrionStang Posted June 6, 2012 Report Posted June 6, 2012 Alternate 50 back extensions and 50 situps for three rounds non stop, followed by 2400 meters on the rower with no break. Tomorrow's workout. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted June 6, 2012 Report Posted June 6, 2012 Ken doing cardio ???!?!?!?? That's like Sam doing cardio ! GTFO ! LIES ! lol Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
OrionStang Posted June 6, 2012 Report Posted June 6, 2012 I know. Its fucking blasphemy and I hate it, but I have no choice if I want to get where am going. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
blownengine Posted June 6, 2012 Report Posted June 6, 2012 Where are you at and how much are you trying to lose Stang? 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.