Jump to content

Weightlifting/ Workout


Recommended Posts

Posted

280, I need to be under 22% BF. So circuit training and regular weight training along with a good diet will do it. Don"t know my BF right now. I need to drop 15-20 more lbs so I can stat running without destroying my joints. They are bad enough already.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

My wife's brother just won another national powerlifting meet.

Weighed in at 238 lbs. He is 100% drug free, and his total 3 lifts came in at 2049 lbs.

804 lb squat

672 lb deadlift

573 lb bench

Funny thing is all 3 were fairly easy. He missed 600+ bench from his butt coming off the seat. The lift was easy, but did not count.

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

Posted

Well my guess on how far it was going to be was WAY off. According to my phone it was only 2.25 miles. I think it was further than that. Going to drive it here in a bit to see how far it actually was. All in all got it done in 20 minutes. Not bad, but if it was only 2.25 miles than I need to pick up my pace. Was able to do 2 miles in 16 minutes 2 weeks ago. But all in all, getting there.

2 miles in 16 minutes is an 8 minute mile which is very respectable in my book. When I do big runs with friends we keep an 8-9 minute mile pace. I had a 7:35 mile pace at the 5k. My fasted mile so far is 6:47.

Yea 8 to 9 mile pace isn't bad. I really want to get down to a 7.00-7.30 mile average over 5 miles. Best mile I have ever done was when I did baseball my freshman year in college. Ran a 6.31 mile. I was feeling pretty good after that lol. I know I just need to start building up my stamina and I will be there. I started running again 4 weeks ago. Before that I haven't ran long distances in 3 years or so. And 4 weeks ago was the first time EVER I ran 2 miles non stop. So I will get there eventually. Just need to get back into a routine.

BTW I'm 24, 6 foot and 178. Like to get up to 190 muscle though. Seem to stay right at 178 no matter how much I eat lol.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks
Posted

My wife's brother just won another national powerlifting meet.

Weighed in at 238 lbs. He is 100% drug free, and his total 3 lifts came in at 2049 lbs.

804 lb squat

672 lb deadlift

573 lb bench

Funny thing is all 3 were fairly easy. He missed 600+ bench from his butt coming off the seat. The lift was easy, but did not count.

So moral of the story is keep the wife happy or else your back will be broken in half?

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Posted

My wife's brother just won another national powerlifting meet.

Weighed in at 238 lbs. He is 100% drug free, and his total 3 lifts came in at 2049 lbs.

804 lb squat

672 lb deadlift

573 lb bench

Funny thing is all 3 were fairly easy. He missed 600+ bench from his butt coming off the seat. The lift was easy, but did not count.

Fucking good numbers.

Im getting weaker because, well, I keep getting hurt. First the pec tear at the end of last year. Just this morning I strained the brachialis (muscle on the outside of the elbow) on my right arm doing pullups, can't even straighten my arm. WTF is going on here? Frustrating stuff.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Are you stretching and doing warm up sets?

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Posted

Sounds smart. Good, safe form > heavy weights.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 485 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...