blownengine Posted June 24, 2012 Report Posted June 24, 2012 Been home from school and dieting for two weeks. So far I'm down 5 pounds which puts me at 155. Can't see a difference yet but I still have a while to go. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
ChillMasterWill Posted June 25, 2012 Report Posted June 25, 2012 So, with all the nagging injuries, I have decided to do a massive drop in how heavy I lift. Like starting over. I am using the 5x5 system for squat(mon), bench(tues), deadlift(thurs), and military press(fri). Will be doing a lot of pushups, pullups, and situps as well to prepare for the academy test. Also, 1.5 mile run mon-fri before breakfast. 5x5 utilizes 4 week waves. Week 1, you use 65% of your 1rm for the main lift, week 2-75%, week 3-85%, then week 4-60%. To start the next wave, you add 5 pounds to your max number for bench and military press, 10 pounds to squat and deadlift, then figure out the new percentages. I hope to get through 4 or 5 waves before I plateau, which is bound to happen. You can't just keep adding 5 pounds a wave forever. my bro uses that 5x5 he hurt a disc in his back I tell we're getting older all that heavy lifting is not good as it used to be... William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator, Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader 99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder" Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE! 2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion 2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined 4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...
blownengine Posted June 26, 2012 Report Posted June 26, 2012 I never understood why curling in the squat rack was a big deal to some people until it happened to me today. I go to a pretty damn big gym but for some reason there are only 2 squat racks. One guy was using it for standing military press and the other guy was curling in one so I had to wait. And it was my last workout before leaving so I couldn't do another workout instead. The stupid thing is he was only curling 75 pounds, not something super crazy. My gym has pre-weighted bars that go up to 110! So why he didn't just use those baffles me. end rant 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
blownengine Posted July 1, 2012 Report Posted July 1, 2012 Late night snacks! Banana's covered in chocolate protein fudge and a bag of homemade chocolate protein ice cream. The fudge and ice cream were made using protein powder and water, super simple. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
blownengine Posted July 2, 2012 Report Posted July 2, 2012 The ice cream kinda turned out gritty, probably because I let it freeze completely. Next time I will eat it right away. Gonna have the banana tonight. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
ChillMasterWill Posted July 3, 2012 Report Posted July 3, 2012 just got back in the gym after an injury it's good to work out but it's also good to rest & let your body heal.... William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator, Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader 99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder" Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE! 2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion 2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined 4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...
CaPRiCEx383 Posted July 3, 2012 Report Posted July 3, 2012 Just got my Fatass off the treadmill. Did 1 mile in 30 mins! I was dripping sweat though! LOL just finished my breakfast of a 3 egg omlette and melons on the side. Feeling good, I'm gonna get on the bike later. I would take my Fixie out but aint trying to get shot right now! Lol.. 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
OrionStang Posted July 3, 2012 Report Posted July 3, 2012 Just got my Fatass off the treadmill. Did 1 mile in 30 mins! I was dripping sweat though! LOL just finished my breakfast of a 3 egg omlette and melons on the side. Feeling good, I'm gonna get on the bike later. I would take my Fixie out but aint trying to get shot right now! Lol.. Breakfast? Its 2 in the afternoon LOL SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
CaPRiCEx383 Posted July 3, 2012 Report Posted July 3, 2012 Woke up at 12:30 so i adjusted the schedule a little, Lol. I got sleep issues.. 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.