mrd6 Posted November 15, 2012 Report Posted November 15, 2012 Couldn't agree more! There are a few old dudes where I workout who do dumbbell curls with like 50-60lbs and are not nearly strong enough to do it correctly so they violently throw their entire body around to get the weight up. It's scary and hilarious at the same time My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...-sundown-power/ Team NorthWestSPL
shogen Posted November 15, 2012 Report Posted November 15, 2012 Not cuz I'm ghey or anything ... but any of you guys do progress photos? I hate looking at myself so I ask my girl to just remember how I look naked ..... lmao Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
AvinashRamnath Posted November 16, 2012 Report Posted November 16, 2012 im 6ft 150lbs and can't gain a damn pound of muscle or fat lol. My metabolism is way too fast for me to gain any weight which I can't burn and turn into muscle Same for me but I'm 5'8" in 11th grade and I go to the weight room everyday starting from this September
blownengine Posted November 16, 2012 Report Posted November 16, 2012 Not cuz I'm ghey or anything ... but any of you guys do progress photos? I hate looking at myself so I ask my girl to just remember how I look naked ..... lmao I have photos from about a year ago but nothing since then. I have been meaning to take more but I never do. I'm also scared the photos won't show the progress I think I am making. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
SMZ2 Posted November 16, 2012 Report Posted November 16, 2012 Not cuz I'm ghey or anything ... but any of you guys do progress photos? I hate looking at myself so I ask my girl to just remember how I look naked ..... lmao I took a few the other day to keep track of me getting bigger and more cut. Also I don't think that's gay haha. My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
shogen Posted November 16, 2012 Report Posted November 16, 2012 Lol... I'm afraid to see myself naked. A lady friend was telling me my back looked crazy. But I'm.not sure if it was the fact that I'm growing a tail or muscle....lmfao! I tried to look at it and I couldn't see. Maybe I'll setup up my tripod and take a few shots and see what's up. Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
SMZ2 Posted November 16, 2012 Report Posted November 16, 2012 I did the 5x5 bench and incline yesterday my last set was 200 on the bench and 145 on inclines I know it isn't much to some but I am really proud! My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
OrionStang Posted November 16, 2012 Report Posted November 16, 2012 5x5 is not a pyramid. Do all 5 sets with the same weight. I also advise against using it for more than one lift in teh workout. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
SMZ2 Posted November 16, 2012 Report Posted November 16, 2012 Crap I thought you where supposed to up the weight each time... well I'll try it the right way next time. So is what I did a significant workout at all? My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
OrionStang Posted November 16, 2012 Report Posted November 16, 2012 All 5 sets should be very hard. You finished at 200, try doing 5 sets of 5 at 190. Do 1 or 2 light sets to warmup, like 95lbsx12 and 135x10. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.