Weightlifting/ Workout

Dude, lifting that much will tear your muscles. Its good to lift, but if you don't give your muscles a break you'll just end up getting surgery.

So I've been told before, I know it "can" be bad, but i dont lift very much, and in my visits i do maybe 45 mins of lifting for both arms and legs.

I dont get sore and I do cardio inbetween.

is that still too much?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I've been told before, I know it "can" be bad, but i dont lift very much, and in my visits i do maybe 45 mins of lifting for both arms and legs.

I dont get sore and I do cardio inbetween.

is that still too much?

Lifting two times a day 7 days a week is never good. Lifting everyday isn't bad at all as long as you have variety. You know maybe one strictly do upper body, curls, flys, bench press, shrugs. Next do legs, lunges, squats, cleans. Next day do core, push ups, medicine ball works outs, even some back stuff etc. Its good to give each muscle group a day or two to rest, continually working each body group constantly will allow your body to have no gain in that area because your body gets used to the same workouts and will hit a plateau meaning you will gain muscle quick, but it will take a long time to gain muscle if you keep doing the same stuff. Also lifting a lot causes strain which can cause fractures, pulls, even torn muscles. Just have variety.

i like to work out make me feel good and gets me all riled up lol

sucks though i cant really work out for crap man since im working two jobs 6amto5:30pm and in my other job at 6pm till10Pm so no workey out but when this first job is over its on man

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

98HOEONSIXEZ you have an intense work out man.

Hey bro i appreciate it!

Yeah...

I posted it all above i thought,

but suppliments are

So after reading up on scivation stuff i decided to commit to it.I purchased all the stuff from here at bb.com and i got there VASOCHARGE,XTEND,DIALENE4X,SESIMIN AND WHEY.I must admit,taste has came along ways since i last took stuff in highschool.

I followed this diet for about the first month untill i just came mentally exhausted from it

http://www.scivationbooks.com/leanmass.htm

Now i just eat healthier and do 4-5 protien shakes a day.I stayed way to ful on that diet and couldnt get motivated.But its all working out now.Its coming along slower but im ok with that,im happy so far,if progress just slowly gets better i wont mind at all

During the school year we have a real nice gym that is free to go to so I get in there everyday except for sat and sun usually. Around exams it gets a little hard to though. During the summer I am not going to a gym(trying to save money) I do 100 push-ups and 50 crunch's and 50 bicycle crunch's. and every other day run 3 miles on the beach.

Sups

I had been using one of EAS's protein powders(6lb. bag from Costco haha) taste fine but have been off and on with it

This June i started using Blackpowder before the gym. This stuff is great I love it. Haven't been using it since I am not going to the gym at the moment I will get back into it when I get back to school

My big thing is gaining weight as well as being cut I am 6'2" and 160lb. I have gained 12lb. since last July though

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

I followed this diet for about the first month untill i just came mentally exhausted from it

http://www.scivationbooks.com/leanmass.htm

Now i just eat healthier and do 4-5 protien shakes a day.I stayed way to ful on that diet and couldnt get motivated.But its all working out now.Its coming along slower but im ok with that,im happy so far,if progress just slowly gets better i wont mind at all

I'll have to try the diet i need to drop alot of fat still. What do you guys recommend doing to lose fat in your thighs??

Right now this is what i do.

10am

Wake up Take 2 xenadrine with a glass of water.

Take a shower

Have a bowl of ceral or an apple and peanut butter for breakfast. With another glass of water.

50 push ups and 50 situps.

3/4pm

I dont ushly eat a full lunch, If I do its peanuts or a yogurt. Glass or 2 of water.

50 push ups 50 situps

6-7pm

dinner

Ushaly Chicken and rice,spaghetti made with turkey,or grilled chicken with fetta cheese on top and rice. Glass of water or maybe some tea.

50 push ups 50 situps

9-10pm

Gym

One day ill do upper body next day ill do lower body next day upper next day lower etc. Everyday ill do 2-3 miles at 6incline 3.5 speed.

Upper body work out:

Bicep Curls,Tricep Pushdowns,Biangular lat row,biangular lat pulldown,pec/rear delt,Biangular Vertical Chest Press,Biangular Shoulder Press,Bench press,Tricep Pushup,pushups,then stuff i dont know the name for lol. I ushaly do 5 sets of 10.

Lower body:

Leg Press,Leg Extentions,Leg Curls,Seated leg curls,squats,Abdominal Crunch,Ride bike for 5miles.

I drink about a gallon of water at the gym

1-2am Shower,Bed.

Doing this everyday for 3months ive lost 40pounds plus gaining muscle.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

I'll have to try the diet i need to drop alot of fat still. What do you guys recommend doing to lose fat in your thighs??

IM tellin you the diet is a BEAST.The best way to lose fat ANYWHERE is 1. PROPER DIET and 2.Cardio. 3.would be specific area training but there importance of greatness are in that order.Workouts for thighs would be squats,leg extensions,lunges,hamstring curls etc.

Archived