TeejayBee Posted February 3, 2011 Report Posted February 3, 2011 if you switch to cct your gona have to wait longer, lol just saying,
OldsBoomer Posted February 3, 2011 Report Posted February 3, 2011 if you switch to cct your gona have to wait longer, lol just saying, ill talk to my recruiter and see what dates he can find once the time comes. Maybe ill retrain after 3 yrs and hit up CCT. I was thinking about transfering branches to another SF Suburban Coming Soon
chrispy Posted February 4, 2011 Report Posted February 4, 2011 if you switch to cct your gona have to wait longer, lol just saying, Listen here, if you don't stop posting in here and spamming it up, I WILL kick your neck off. You don't know how bad it pisses me off to see a free poster in this thread. Look here, boy, I lift around 25 pound dumbbells and don't think FOR A SECOND that you can try and come back and act hard. Plain and simple I'll kick your ass. Now stop free posting. Thanks. my system 2 12" diamond d3 subs Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said: Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio. Fucking weak man.
TeejayBee Posted February 4, 2011 Report Posted February 4, 2011 if you switch to cct your gona have to wait longer, lol just saying, Listen here, if you don't stop posting in here and spamming it up, I WILL kick your neck off. You don't know how bad it pisses me off to see a free poster in this thread. Look here, boy, I lift around 25 pound dumbbells and don't think FOR A SECOND that you can try and come back and act hard. Plain and simple I'll kick your ass. Now stop free posting. Thanks. and who the fuck are you
finkster Posted February 4, 2011 Report Posted February 4, 2011 I signed up for Bod Pod tomorrow. Never done it before. I'm hoping for around 18 percent bodyfat, but we'll see. Cutting begins next week Time to get ripped. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
OrionStang Posted February 4, 2011 Report Posted February 4, 2011 if you switch to cct your gona have to wait longer, lol just saying, Listen here, if you don't stop posting in here and spamming it up, I WILL kick your neck off. You don't know how bad it pisses me off to see a free poster in this thread. Look here, boy, I lift around 25 pound dumbbells and don't think FOR A SECOND that you can try and come back and act hard. Plain and simple I'll kick your ass. Now stop free posting. Thanks. UMAD Better watch your neck TeeJay :rofl: if you switch to cct your gona have to wait longer, lol just saying, Listen here, if you don't stop posting in here and spamming it up, I WILL kick your neck off. You don't know how bad it pisses me off to see a free poster in this thread. Look here, boy, I lift around 25 pound dumbbells and don't think FOR A SECOND that you can try and come back and act hard. Plain and simple I'll kick your ass. Now stop free posting. Thanks. and who the fuck are you X2 I signed up for Bod Pod tomorrow. Never done it before. I'm hoping for around 18 percent bodyfat, but we'll see. Cutting begins next week Time to get ripped. I want to do that. Where did you sign up for the test? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
finkster Posted February 4, 2011 Report Posted February 4, 2011 The company is traveling to my gym tomorrow. It costs 40 dollars here. Dont know if thats everywhere or what. But it's good to have a completely accurate test done instead of the shitty calibers. The printouts they give you are really helpful. Hopefully cutting this year wont be a failure. Kinda reminds me of R2D2. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
OrionStang Posted February 4, 2011 Report Posted February 4, 2011 The company is traveling to my gym tomorrow. It costs 40 dollars here. Dont know if thats everywhere or what. But it's good to have a completely accurate test done instead of the shitty calibers. The printouts they give you are really helpful. Hopefully cutting this year wont be a failure. Kinda reminds me of R2D2. Lol R2D2. Im gonna look it up. Oh yeah, drop those chicken nuggets and get some chicken breasts, no additives. Keep the hot sauce though. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
pstone11 Posted February 4, 2011 Report Posted February 4, 2011 if you switch to cct your gona have to wait longer, lol just saying, Listen here, if you don't stop posting in here and spamming it up, I WILL kick your neck off. You don't know how bad it pisses me off to see a free poster in this thread. Look here, boy, I lift around 25 pound dumbbells and don't think FOR A SECOND that you can try and come back and act hard. Plain and simple I'll kick your ass. Now stop free posting. Thanks. and who the fuck are you Some dude who wont be posting on here for a couple days. Don't have to act hard... You are an idiot. Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.