OldsBoomer Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 Well guys my workouts paid off I passed the PAST test and just found out im leaving for basic training in 12 days Suburban Coming Soon
OrionStang Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 Good shit, Olds. Have fun with it. Basic training can be a blast if you step back and think about all the cool stuff you are learning and doing that most people will never do. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
drewb53 Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 Well guys my workouts paid off I passed the PAST test and just found out im leaving for basic training in 12 days Congrats man! EDIT: Orion, I saw superpump max, what is the difference? I am trying to find something that I can just pick up at GNC instead of ordering from somewhere on the internet, and they have that and Hemorage Black. I was looking at both; because I haven't heard too many amazing things about jack3d really. 2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012 no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.
TeejayBee Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 you got lucky with that, so you have to take another one before you leave? and did you get your contract yet?
OrionStang Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 Well guys my workouts paid off I passed the PAST test and just found out im leaving for basic training in 12 days Congrats man! EDIT: Orion, I saw superpump max, what is the difference? I am trying to find something that I can just pick up at GNC instead of ordering from somewhere on the internet, and they have that and Hemorage Black. I was looking at both; because I haven't heard too many amazing things about jack3d really. MAX is just the new version, should be a little better. I hear good things about HemoRage, too. Thats what Superjay is useing. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
drewb53 Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 Yeah thats what I saw, and one of my friends was using it when I worked out with him over thanksgiving. He said he liked it too. I guess I will just do some more research, and maybe pick some up this weekend or next week. 2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012 no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.
finkster Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 tuna fish. thats right bitches. with relish and miracle whip. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
OrionStang Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 GNC is expensive as fawk. If you don't want to order online, try Nutrishop or Vitaminworld. And ask for a deal to try something you haven't before. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
drewb53 Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 GNC is expensive as fawk. If you don't want to order online, try Nutrishop or Vitaminworld. And ask for a deal to try something you haven't before. Yeah no shit it is, I am on Bodybuilding now and the supps are a hell of a lot cheaper there. Like 20 buck cheaper for the 2 lb bottle (I know you still have shipping and all). My problem with going to either of those places is I live in the middle of no where, and I don't even know where would have one around me. I am thinking about ordering the small bottle of superpump from BB and just trying it instead of the big bottle first. 2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012 no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.
OrionStang Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 I use A1supplements.com. Check there, too. 90% of the time, it is cheaper than Bodybuilding.com. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.