P-rez Posted April 2, 2011 Report Posted April 2, 2011 Have any of you guys heard of sci-fit kre alkalyn or have tried it? Its All Good!!! Build on hold...
OrionStang Posted April 2, 2011 Report Posted April 2, 2011 I've tried it P-rez, really didn't give any different results than any other creatine products. I'm personally using CEE(creatine ethyl ester) pills post workout. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
P-rez Posted April 2, 2011 Report Posted April 2, 2011 How r those working for you OrionStang?..... Its All Good!!! Build on hold...
Superjay Posted April 2, 2011 Report Posted April 2, 2011 new squat max today...495...my lower back hurts Thats a good lift, man. Parallel? My knees hate me after anything more than 350 or so, but I still go higher I got ONE at that weight...I didn't get parallel, but close. My knee is so pissed at me right now I can barely get up and down my stairs. I'm couching it all day with an ice pack on my knee. The weight amazed me because my legs are so skinny, they're strong, i just can't seem to get mass on them. I think I was showing off...wife didn't go with me and some little blond with a pixie cut was on the next rack...one of the best asses i've ever seen...I got her attention, but I don't know how worth it that lift was....ya know...since all i can do is run to the end of my chain and bark, anyway Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
OrionStang Posted April 2, 2011 Report Posted April 2, 2011 How r those working for you OrionStang?..... Meh. Creatine is creatine. Adds a couple reps to the heavy sets and helps me keep the pump longer. new squat max today...495...my lower back hurts Thats a good lift, man. Parallel? My knees hate me after anything more than 350 or so, but I still go higher I got ONE at that weight...I didn't get parallel, but close. My knee is so pissed at me right now I can barely get up and down my stairs. I'm couching it all day with an ice pack on my knee. The weight amazed me because my legs are so skinny, they're strong, i just can't seem to get mass on them. I think I was showing off...wife didn't go with me and some little blond with a pixie cut was on the next rack...one of the best asses i've ever seen...I got her attention, but I don't know how worth it that lift was....ya know...since all i can do is run to the end of my chain and bark, anyway SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Superjay Posted April 3, 2011 Report Posted April 3, 2011 knee feels better today...back still hurts so I have the TENS unit on it. I've been moving it all around my core since about 10am...that's almost 5 hours of electrical stimulation therapy... I'll feel dandy in the morning Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
finkster Posted April 4, 2011 Report Posted April 4, 2011 As promised. Day 1 starts tomorrow. This shit looks alpha as fuck. 7 day program. Day 1: QUADS, HAMS, AND CALVES Prowler Run: 180lbs up and back as fast as possible Sandbag Hill Run: 5 times Fireman Sandbag Carry: Up and back as fast as possible Sandbag Squats: 20 Prowler Run: 140lbs up and back as fast as possible Sandbag Hill Run: 5 times Fireman Sandbag Carry: Up and back as fast as possible Sandbag Squats: 20 Prowler Run: 90lbs up and back as fast as possible Sandbag Hill Run: 5 times Fireman Sandbag Carry: Up and back as fast as possible Sandbag Squats: 20 Prowler Drag: 90lbs up and back as fast as possible Treadmill Hill Climb: 8% grade for 3 minutes as fast as possible Step Mill: 3 minutes as fast as possible Frog Jumps: 15 up and 15 back Farmer's Walk: 80lbs, 90 seconds of non stop walking 5-Line Suicide: 3 sets with 60 seconds rest between sets. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
OrionStang Posted April 4, 2011 Report Posted April 4, 2011 As promised. Day 1 starts tomorrow. This shit looks alpha as fuck. 7 day program. Day 1: QUADS, HAMS, AND CALVES Prowler Run: 180lbs up and back as fast as possible Sandbag Hill Run: 5 times Fireman Sandbag Carry: Up and back as fast as possible Sandbag Squats: 20 Prowler Run: 140lbs up and back as fast as possible Sandbag Hill Run: 5 times Fireman Sandbag Carry: Up and back as fast as possible Sandbag Squats: 20 Prowler Run: 90lbs up and back as fast as possible Sandbag Hill Run: 5 times Fireman Sandbag Carry: Up and back as fast as possible Sandbag Squats: 20 Prowler Drag: 90lbs up and back as fast as possible Treadmill Hill Climb: 8% grade for 3 minutes as fast as possible Step Mill: 3 minutes as fast as possible Frog Jumps: 15 up and 15 back Farmer's Walk: 80lbs, 90 seconds of non stop walking 5-Line Suicide: 3 sets with 60 seconds rest between sets. That shits gonna break you off. Good luck, man. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Superjay Posted April 4, 2011 Report Posted April 4, 2011 yeah, dude...once you're done go back over the course and look for your prostate...you might have dropped it Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
finkster Posted April 4, 2011 Report Posted April 4, 2011 umm yea. Hardest workout ever. I'm in no shape for it right now. srs. Im not gonna lie to you guys and say I finished it. After the first run through I thought my stomach flipped around and I took it easy and only did 2 sets. Kicked my fucking ass. I hate puking. I am going to progress over time but whoever can finish this shit honestly gets my respect. I kind of let myself down today I suppose. It may look decent on paper but it's brutal IRL. Tomorrow I may be able to hang better because its upper body. /bummed. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.