Superjay Posted May 11, 2011 Report Posted May 11, 2011 scooby has been on a constant steroid regiment for the last 20 years...I'm not saying I have a problem with that, I'm just saying, for most people, his program won't work. Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
Superjay Posted May 11, 2011 Report Posted May 11, 2011 granted, his meal plans work for SOME PEOPLE...they aren't for people who don't spend at least 5 hours a week at the gym WORKING THEIR ASSES OFF...his program is INTENSE and is designed to be that way. Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
OrionStang Posted May 11, 2011 Report Posted May 11, 2011 LOL He got a small ass neck. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
GiAnT4LYFE Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 I really haven't lost any weight over the past month, but my body is definitely forming into a different shape. For me I just really concentrated on cleaning up what I eat Mon-Fri for all my meals. Grilled chicken 3 nights a week, and enough to bring leftovers to work the next day. I marinate my chicken in different types of marinades the night before I cook it, so chicken is never boringly repetitive to me, lol. If there is a night where my wife is working her 2nd job and I'm coming home late from working out and don't feel like cooking, I'll either pick up a rotisserie chicken or steamed shrimp at the grocery store. I didn't think about it until I read a couple posts up, but I probably spend just over 10 hours a week at the gym now.
Superjay Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 those rotisserie chickens are awesome...$6 and just about the right amount of food for me. My wife and I will get 3 for the family (one for each of us...yeah, she eats like a bodybuilder on that atkins diet) and one for the kids to share...I'm a sucker for potato salad though Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
GiAnT4LYFE Posted May 13, 2011 Report Posted May 13, 2011 If I get one, I try to only eat half of it just so there is enough left over for lunch the next day. Had a quick, but effective workout for the shoulders yesterday. Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press 65x12 75x10 85x8 Front Plate Raise 45x12 45x12 45x12 Cable Side Lat Raise 30x10 40x10 50x8 Bar Upright Row 85x12 105x10 115x10 Machine Shoulder Press 170x12 190x12 210x9 That was it though. Just figured I'd throw out a random workout summary for the day. Today is Chest and Bi's. Let's GO!! Oh, SuperJay or Orionstang, can you give me your thoughts on having a protein shake after a workout if you plan on drinking that night? Always wondered about that. Thanks.
OrionStang Posted May 13, 2011 Report Posted May 13, 2011 If I get one, I try to only eat half of it just so there is enough left over for lunch the next day. Had a quick, but effective workout for the shoulders yesterday. Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press 65x12 75x10 85x8 Front Plate Raise 45x12 45x12 45x12 Cable Side Lat Raise 30x10 40x10 50x8 Bar Upright Row 85x12 105x10 115x10 Machine Shoulder Press 170x12 190x12 210x9 That was it though. Just figured I'd throw out a random workout summary for the day. Today is Chest and Bi's. Let's GO!! Oh, SuperJay or Orionstang, can you give me your thoughts on having a protein shake after a workout if you plan on drinking that night? Always wondered about that. Thanks. ALWAYS have a shake or eat right after working out. Now, the day after a night of drinking depends. If your all hung over and groggy, punish yourself with cardio only. If you only had 'a few', try to do your normal routine, though you may be a little weaker. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
GiAnT4LYFE Posted May 13, 2011 Report Posted May 13, 2011 I really only have a couple of drinks on Friday or Saturday if I do at all, and an occasional bender every 3-4 months, lol. Just figured I'd get some advice from you guys since you seem to know your shit. Thanks bro.
OrionStang Posted May 13, 2011 Report Posted May 13, 2011 No problem, have fun. I'm hurting from yesterday, it was deadlift day. Got shoulders today then 2 days off SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.