anyone else here with jailbroken iphones/ipod touches? i started looking more in depth to the customization of them and started changing more things with mine.

i'm curious as to what mods other people may have so feel free to post pics :D here's some of mine

P7100108.jpg

5 row springboard and 5 trash dock. i had a dock flow that made em look like they do in itunes, but i didnt like the placement of the icons so i stopped using it

P7100111.jpg

folder to put games so they dont take up the springboard

P7100112.jpg

bunch of ringtones i made

P7100115.jpg

dialer

when charging, my battery is also different. but i forgot to take a pic of that

now those mods are easy enough to do. they all go through winterboard (except the 5 row springboard and 5 trash dock, they come straight from cydia) next couple mods are a bit more tricky to do. they require several more steps

P7100109.jpg

colored reception bars. goes from red to green

P7100110.jpg

black reception bars instead of blue. and notice the playboy bunny :) that's how i know i have internet :D instead of the 'E' for t-mobiles edge network

th_P7100113.jpg

then there's this. my custom text tones. yep! that's right. not the same ol' stupid tones they have. first one i left alone, the second one is the magical leoplurodon from candy mountain lol. the very last spot i havent changed yet either.

let's see what ya got if ya got any

i used to have the emulators. had NES, SNES, and sega. played mario and mortal kombat but the response times in those games were too slow to be able to really play anything on them. hopefully that wont always be the case. i'd love to play me some mario 3 on my phone :)

anyone else here with jailbroken iphones/ipod touches? i started looking more in depth to the customization of them and started changing more things with mine.

i'm curious as to what mods other people may have so feel free to post pics :D here's some of mine

P7100108.jpg

5 row springboard and 5 trash dock. i had a dock flow that made em look like they do in itunes, but i didnt like the placement of the icons so i stopped using it

P7100111.jpg

folder to put games so they dont take up the springboard

P7100112.jpg

bunch of ringtones i made

P7100115.jpg

dialer

let's see what ya got if ya got any

hey man i like that dialer!! where did you get it? i want it!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

I have yet to jailbreak my phone....I might do so tonight. that dialer is pretty sweet.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

I have yet to jailbreak my phone....I might do so tonight. that dialer is pretty sweet.

jailbreaking isnt a hard process to do. the longest part is downloading the .ipsw file that the jailbreaking software uses. after that it just takes a couple steps to get it going, and then you're done. i've done my phone multiple times (3.0 was a bitch at first lol) then my sisters. and i've done my friends itouch.

EDIT: that dialer is called retro dialer in cydia. make sure you have winterboard installed first

EDIT EDIT: oh yeah...and i have an MMS app :) i had to pay for it, but it sends pics just fine. just gotta have an internet connection to view/send

Edited by ExpoSport

jailbreaking isnt a hard process to do. the longest part is downloading the .ipsw file that the jailbreaking software uses. after that it just takes a couple steps to get it going, and then you're done. i've done my phone multiple times (3.0 was a bitch at first lol) then my sisters. and i've done my friends itouch.

EDIT: that dialer is called retro dialer in cydia. make sure you have winterboard installed first

Edited by ExpoSport

did you use redsn0w? happened to me as well. when you click the box to install cydia and icy, check cydia, and make sure icy is NOT checked. there's some kind of problem with it which i think the dev team is working on fixing. otherwise it works perfectly