Sundown Audio

us amps

fressco505

you buy from ebay, you dont get a warranty.

why are you being so crazy about us amps? he asked for opinions, people are giving them. chill out man. the guy never said us amps are crap. he just has an opinion and personaly doesnt like them. nothing wrong with that.

wow, you feel better now.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

I dont care how much of an open forum this is, DONT POST SHIT about a GREAT company

wow. you feel better now.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

wow. you feel better now.

you have been warned....dont piss me off any further.

Greg (USAMPSFREAK) has been informed of this thread, and will chime in when he can. Greg is for sure a tip top guy. Excellent service from this company.

Greg (USAMPSFREAK) has been informed of this thread, and will chime in when he can. Greg is for sure a tip top guy. Excellent service from this company.

never said anything about service just dont like the product, im sure there service is great, it is just my opinion, i truly regret that you are extremely

sensitive to my opinion and i am sorry

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

you make it sound like the 1500d sundown can run .5 ohm no problem. That is if your electrical can handle it, and forget about ANY WARRANTY on it at that point. "fressco505" did you see my PM?

yeah i did. and i thought i wrote you back. and by the way i wanted to each amp at a 1 ohm since i dont have to much experience about running amps that low

It's an opinion, he stated that clearly, it's not like he said it was fact. Just that he doesn't like them.

Nothing wrong with that ;/

it is the way that he said it. And cant back it up with anything. It just pisses me off when people run there mouths

i didnt do anything wrong buddy. said the same thing to you that you said to me.

maybe meade should be informed of this thread as well.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i didnt do anything wrong buddy. said the same thing to you that you said to me.

maybe meade should be informed of this thread as well.

its the fact your a smart ass, and we dont need them here

Archived