Sundown Audio

us amps

fressco505

would be great if so many of the damn things werent DOA right out the damn box.

ima the last nice usamps are the ax series i havent had one since the ax3000de in like 06 so thats as far as they go for me. i had 3 one never worked right out the box, a friend had 2 1 didnt work right out the box, some other friends with all md3s had the same kinda issues. I could see if it was a little new company but they arent so thats really not acceptable imo.

nah ive had MX they will be fine in the RE spec box with only 500 over rms each

i had 3k on mine in a barely smaller then spec box and it hardly ever got warm to the touch

man...it almost seems that you look for my posts, and always post something about them. I am NEVER correct. How about this: General rule of thumb, if your going to be over powering the driver with "OVER" RMS specs, generally you should consider building a smaller speced box.

You know, back 6-7 months ago, when I asked your opinion as to which amo to buy, you to also recommended the MD3D hands down. Why are you now bashing them with Q/C issues? Something piss you off recently?

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

you asked me which to get a usamps or an audioque if i remember correctly and i stated usamps hands down. nothings pissed me off so to speak, just since 6-7 months ago ive seen alot of them go bad, so i keep it real. min that did work was fine for what i used it forand gave me rated power and some.

as for looking for your post, nah

i just have alot of experience with usamps stuff and and re subwoofers, so i state my findings.

i know your refering to my post where i stated your amp did 2krms. i stated that because im not one to go by ooo hypothetically if you got the perfect charging system your gonna get 2300 out of this amp (that your not going to hear the diff if it was 1800 or 2300). then the person who9 bought your amp bitches that they didnt get the same as you did. because they wanted to be cheap and run 4guage or one of the many other things people do to cut corners and be cheap.

another thing thats changed in the last 5-7 months is resale value , ive seen about 6 md3ds for sale all WAY under msrp including my brand new never used one which i ended up selling for 350 shipped. people arent willing to buy md3s or pretty much any usamps amp for next to anything right now.

hell i still own about 8 usamps amps aestetically i still love them just for the money theres more power for the money...

also diablo audio wasnt selling amps 6-7 months ago

I gotcha man. Makes sense. I think there value is falling, cause less people have the "Spendable" money that they had a years ago this time, you know what I mean. People are selling everything now-a-days to pay bills and stuff, so there willing to let a 500$ amp go for 300$ for example. Eitherway, I'm going to hit you up with a PM Raymond.

lol i sold mine because it was collecting dust in a storage facility so i figured id use the money on somethign id actually use.... wife screws up ac on jetta bye bye spendable money lmao

I have owned a few US-amps products. Something has changed,

I think we should give Greg a chance to answer and maybe check and see what is going on. Because I know for a fact that my "ax line" amps didn't have as good as componets as he stated should be in the MD line...

My experiance with the "new" stuff was not good. I have $800.00 dollars in shipping and customs charges alone.. I never put them on blast, but I did change amp companies.

It is cool you talk good about the brand your using, But you did put the other guys on blast pretty hard for just voicing there opion....

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's

I have owned a few US-amps products. Something has changed,

I think we should give Greg a chance to answer and maybe check and see what is going on. Because I know for a fact that my "ax line" amps didn't have as good as componets as he stated should be in the MD line...

My experiance with the "new" stuff was not good. I have $800.00 dollars in shipping and customs charges alone.. I never put them on blast, but I did change amp companies.

It is cool you talk good about the brand your using, But you did put the other guys on blast pretty hard for just voicing there opion....

Are you going to bring this issue back up? The way an opinion gets made, is from I think 2 ways:

1: you have first hand knowledge, and there for can make an educated opinion

or

2: you only heard or saw it, and are basing your opinion on non-factual stuff (Like hear-say)

Was I hard on them.....Ya, i guess, but like I said before. By making a comment like

""dont know what it is but something 'bout us amps i dont like,seems like they use just enough components to get the job done..""

(which the poster of this edited out from his post) In order for a comment like that to be said, you must have a way to defend it. That was clearly said out of speculation!

Enough with this arguing stuff, this topic needs to stay on topic.....

I have checked a very few of those had 70n06's put in them as the 1010's were on back order.

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

wtf stop bitching you all sound like girls. buy what u like and who cares if he no like US Amps he can go buy some other shit

Wow, now that was helpful! I hope you wanted a few days off!

Archived