Second Skin Audio

Solo Baric L7 12''

get some numbers bitch and then we can talk - i don't even know a shop that would meter a ghetto shit excuse of an install like that

-------------------------------------------------

1st place circuit city car/spl show (maplewood,MN) 2006

146.6 dB's with 2 12" L7 and 1606d brutus

get some numbers bitch and then we can talk - i don't even know a shop that would meter a ghetto shit excuse of an install like that

LOL, I'm dieing over lol.....I was reading and it said that you hit 146.db on your sub right....

To me that's the best I've done, I'm sure there's better but I go for what I like!

post-614-1175227999_thumb.jpg

how old are you??? i can tell you're still in high school

I'm a senior Dumbass, your the 1 acting like a KID.......Retarded ass

18, bout to be 19 in April..SLUT, I bet your mother still baby you, son you need to take all that SO CALLED music out your car...and then your going to tell me that you hit 146db...Man, When I was watching that Lame ass Video, the only thing that was shakin was your BACK windshield wiper, I didn't even see any Fixing, but you hit 149db, YEAH RIGHT...what did you use one of those Wal-Mart testers, and also......When you was playing Hypnotize, when it hit the LOW NOTES, your fucking sorry ass AMP couldn't even push it but you tell me you hit 146db......that's the biggest bullshit I ever heard......

I'm a senior Dumbass, your the 1 acting like a KID.......Retarded ass

18, bout to be 19 in April..SLUT, I bet your mother still baby you, son you need to take all that SO CALLED music out your car...and then your going to tell me that you hit 146db...Man, When I was watching that Lame ass Video, the only thing that was shakin was your BACK windshield wiper, I didn't even see any Fixing, but you hit 149db, YEAH RIGHT...what did you use one of those Wal-Mart testers, and also......When you was playing Hypnotize, when it hit the LOW NOTES, your fucking sorry ass AMP couldn't even push it but you tell me you hit 146db......that's the biggest bullshit I ever heard......

Um...That's pretty believable actually...Not the 149, but 146 is believable with 2 12" L7's.

Listen to yourself. Trying to act all hard. Why don't you stop being a lil punk and acting tough on some internet forum.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

146, easily obtained....well not easy. but as said before, yep, it'll happen with two l7's with the right box, obviously. speaking of boxes, did you see the box they were in? it was pretty well designed.

(1)Fi BTL 15

(1)AQ 2200d

4.33 Cubes~33hz

Big Three done

XS 1200 in the back

Archived