Second Skin Audio

Solo Baric L7 12''

Hey, I've been hearing about this speaker and I'm wondering are they really worth it...I heard that just 1 SOLO could push off about 120DB

so can yall help me out on this SUBWOOFER..please

and if there's some videos that you know of showing the subwoofer in action please give me the link..THANKS

If getting L7's remember to go with the 06' model! The 04's & such blow too easy. The new L7's cost around $350 each though right? I'd choose FI audio at that price with free shipping plus be different cuz everybody's rockin kicker these days.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

I'm sorry for hijackin this thread, but what i wanna know pertains to this sub and i didn't want to create a whole new thread. so with that said, i'm wondering if one kicker 15" L7 sub (2k6 version) will get louder than two of its 12" counterparts in a ported enclosure.

Bass 4 lov, to give you a little info: a friend of mine has two L7 12" (2k6) in a sealed enclosure. They are underpowered...he's giving them only 700 watts rms (one sub alone needs 750) total. But, they sound absolutely loud considering that they're in a sealed enclosure and they're only seeing 700 watts total.

I have no experience, however, with the 15" that's why i'm wondering if it would be louder than 2 12"

I'm sorry for hijackin this thread, but what i wanna know pertains to this sub and i didn't want to create a whole new thread. so with that said, i'm wondering if one kicker 15" L7 sub (2k6 version) will get louder than two of its 12" counterparts in a ported enclosure.

Bass 4 lov, to give you a little info: a friend of mine has two L7 12" (2k6) in a sealed enclosure. They are underpowered...he's giving them only 700 watts rms (one sub alone needs 750) total. But, they sound absolutely loud considering that they're in a sealed enclosure and they're only seeing 700 watts total.

I have no experience, however, with the 15" that's why i'm wondering if it would be louder than 2 12"

No, the 2 12s ftw by a noticable difference, at least if they are getting the same power as the 15 would.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

No, the 2 12s ftw by a noticable difference, at least if they are getting the same power as the 15 would.

so what about the 15" having a higher x-max, higher sensitivity and just about the same surface area as both 12" combined?

Archived