Second Skin Audio

Solo Baric L7 12''

im not mad...i was however callin him out on his 4 subs that he said he had in his trunk on the first page of this thread and another thread...now its only 2 subs...idk...im still willing to help if he is willing to listen...

i likes me some audio stuff...

im not mad...i was however callin him out on his 4 subs that he said he had in his trunk on the first page of this thread and another thread...now its only 2 subs...idk...im still willing to help if he is willing to listen...

ok, I'm not sure how much room I have left..I can go and take some pics of the trunk if you like

all i meant by that last post was the fact that there is about two pages of nothing but arguing; then you came in with a reply that wasnt contributing to the arguement.

sorry, bro, i should have said it differently.

(1)Fi BTL 15

(1)AQ 2200d

4.33 Cubes~33hz

Big Three done

XS 1200 in the back

all i meant by that last post was the fact that there is about two pages of nothing but arguing; then you came in with a reply that wasnt contributing to the arguement.

sorry, bro, i should have said it differently.

no man...i wanst saying what i said with a tone to it...i was just saying. i wasnt gettin on ya at all bro..dont worry.

It won't let me upload the pics

go to www.photobucket.com and sign up for an account. when u upload a pic to that site you have 3 options boxes under the pic...choose the one with that says like ...copy and paste that link to this site and a pic will appear in this thread...

on another note, im about to go get drunk and get laid...so i will probably catch you all tomorrow...lol

go to www.photobucket.com and sign up for an account. when u upload a pic to that site you have 3 options boxes under the pic...choose the one with that says like ...copy and paste that link to this site and a pic will appear in this thread...

on another note, im about to go get drunk and get laid...so i will probably catch you all tomorrow...lol

Man that's the wrong 1........http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u153/bass4love/?action=view&current=1175216743.pbw

Hey, im back. so if im reading this right, your takin pics of your backseat area to see if you can fit a nice box in there?

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Archived