bibby>Chode Posted December 6, 2006 Report Posted December 6, 2006 Me & mah boy, Trillville. Me @ work. Not cleanly trimmed up.
Pokey Posted December 6, 2006 Report Posted December 6, 2006 That's how I've always looked...I dunno. And when I said look like Tom, I didn't mean like his twin...I just meant the pic in general.
WickedToys1 Posted December 6, 2006 Report Posted December 6, 2006 the first one was in vallejo, and the second one was autorama in feb. MeWT.jpg_thumb MeBox.jpg_thumb http://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz
Guest Nismofreak Posted December 6, 2006 Report Posted December 6, 2006 Megaboom, Are you drivin a kenworth in that pic cuzz it looks like a rig?
AI James Posted December 6, 2006 Report Posted December 6, 2006 is that a speakerbox in that last pic
ChevyBoy Posted December 6, 2006 Report Posted December 6, 2006 i swear i had mine up in the other thread, but i cant find the other thread to merge them at the moment i'll keep tryingi seen your before. you had some of you and you daughter at the computer.EDIT:didnt go back to page 1. thats where i seen it at.
Pokey Posted December 6, 2006 Report Posted December 6, 2006 is that a speakerbox in that last pic Damn sure looks like it huh??
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.