Please dont get me wrong, im all for smashing some fuckers face on a curb American history X style, but i just went threw a sinilar situation with a friend and his home. the dude came in 3 seperate times before i met him in the hallway one morning with a pool stick and butcher knife.

We had called the police to file a report of the activity and that saved my ass..See since they knew the house was a target, and they are informed of the situation before anything popped off, Dude ended up getting his ass beat the fuck down by my 120lbs ass AND caught an Agg. Burg charge and is now serving 30yrs for attempted murder and 6counts of agg.burg.( 5other crimes got linked to him)

Point of my story, cover your ass and file a report, thats all ya gotta do, then let the harsh hand of public justice do the do, and no one on your end gets heat..Hell i was told by the investigating officer that it woulda been less paperwork for them if i woulda just shot the guy.

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

/\ sounds intense. i am still tuned in waitin.... i never noticed there was like a spell check on the reply things.. pretty cool.. its been too long since i posted.. *grabs popcorn again*

current set-up:

headunit: kenwood excelon kdc-x891

mids: front: mb quart reference 6.5s rear: pioneer TSA941 6x9

mid and high amp: performance technique ICBM-773

sub amp: kicker 08zx2500.1

subs: (2) 08s15l7d2

4.25 cubic foot sealed box

big 3 all in hooker 1/0 wiring

Sacrifice your car to the Audio Gods and DBs will come.

im in to defend or set the guy up. im picturing 10 guys waiting for him when he comes to trade for the boat :aggressive:

Im a pretty good shot with my rifle if we need to defend some property :spiteful:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Scam: great way for him to meet people with expensive items to steal. Maybe he wont get anything out of the durango, but he could hitch up to a jet ski or boat and haul off with it. ATVs etc. get stolen all the time and never found, cars it's a bit harder with.

Maybe he plans on jacking the car, but it sounds like he's looking for easy money, and the opportunity to find out where people with nice stuff live. G/L

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

I wish you the best of luck with this but what it sounds like is the dude posts up adds and once he has someone interested he probably tells the potential buyer (via email or something) that he will need a deposit or another potential buyer will buy the car/truck/boat. once he gets the deposit he then disapears. I may be wrong in the matter but I would still report his ass to the police.

Ok so he's going to send me pictures in about an hour (Says he's at his girlfriends) I woke him up so I don't know if this dude even works or what.

I sent him pictures of my buddies boat...everything except the vessel number that is...(I ain't stupid) so now he's hella excited....

I told him I wanted to do this today and he said that would work great so unless John is missing his Durango this morning I'm thinking this may just be another durango.....

He's told me its Silver w/grey interior and that its a Magnum V8....he just called back while I was typing this and is now saying he'll have the pictures by 10am......

Talking to him he sounds hella shady but we'll have to wait to see what pictures he produces.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

oh damn, this got good quick lol

good luck guys, hopefully he's not trying to sell vics durango..... i feel sorry for him if he is lol

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

Archived