well either this guy is crazy or he has the same buying selling problem that i have. he just told me he has a frien that wants to trade him a camaro for the durango. i said dude im not interested so then he offered to pay me 500 cash and meet with me at dmv to make sure the paper work is legit. now the deal is sounding a little better.i told him to take it and have it smoged and we might be able to work something out. guess we will see what happens.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted Image

if u think hes gonna take ur truck then i'd pull out a few necessary fuses and let it set.

is that picture from Calvin and Hobbes?

Sorry and any updates? Me and a friend have been watching this

well the guy bugged the hell out of me asking me to trade. i told him no. he insisted on trading and adding cash as well as paying fees on both vehicles. so i told him ok go get a smog and ill meet you at dmv.this was at 10 am when he said im at the smog shop now. he finally shows up at dmv 3pm. i thought it was funny that when they pulled up the windows were up and everyone in the car was sweating bullets. so i say ok let me drive it. he rolled the windows down and said ok. so im driving the car and hear the motor knocking.as it shifts from 2nd to 3rd the tranny slaps the floor. he goes oh yea i for got about the tranny mount.. :rolleyes: then starts to say how the heater is hot as hell and turns it on. i say its 104 i dont give a damn about that. i flip on the ac. and drive about 4 miles.. and still hot as hell. so we get back to dmv and he has to go to the bathroom,im looking at the smog and notice it was from 9mos ago. and all the numbers are hella high, so i start talking to the girl asking if he is her dad. she giggles saying he should be im only 16 and hes 44 so i say oh hes your uncle? she says no my boyfriend. i lost my virginity to him at 10 :bad: . anyway i leave he calls all mad saying someone is going to pay for his wasted time. i lol and say well if you come down my block you wont leave walking and if you go to my wifes work your fucked because she deals with cops all day long lol. i think its odd how he shows up with this nice shiny pos and gets mad at me for not trading.

oh and if anything does happen i have his address now :spiteful:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived