Godsmack Posted July 17, 2009 Report Posted July 17, 2009 IIRC the girl IS 16, so technically he still is breaking the law. In AZ at least if she is emancipated she can do as she pleases and he would ge no reprocusions. If he is her lawful guardian..........they could do shit but how easily i donno. She would have to testify I think. Also at 16 you can be married...........we got a guy here 26 married to a 16 yr old.............dont get me wrong I think it is fucked up but.........law says its good. J "No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country." George Patton
CodyB Posted July 17, 2009 Report Posted July 17, 2009 In AZ at least if she is emancipated she can do as she pleases and he would ge no reprocusions. If he is her lawful guardian..........they could do shit but how easily i donno. She would have to testify I think. Also at 16 you can be married...........we got a guy here 26 married to a 16 yr old.............dont get me wrong I think it is fucked up but.........law says its good. J And these laws come from the same people that say we cannot "disturb the peace" I am honestly more disturbed by the actions that this one individual versus hearing a system drive up and down my street al night long while I am trying to sleep... 88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!
8v fury Posted July 17, 2009 Report Posted July 17, 2009 I am willing to help out in anyway. I live in roseville and he is about 7 miles away. Let me know if there is anything I could do. Give me a call at 916-223-5986. Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.
slugdub Posted July 20, 2009 Report Posted July 20, 2009 and how do you know all of this?????? The truth? I googled it... but didn't really need to because just about everything is legal in vegas
8v fury Posted July 20, 2009 Report Posted July 20, 2009 Any update.\ Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.
99vic Posted July 21, 2009 Author Report Posted July 21, 2009 nothing yet, just letting him think everything is good REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
8v fury Posted July 21, 2009 Report Posted July 21, 2009 Ok, guess I can wait. Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.