2x in Tracy, CA

Sonic FX

The fact the state/government/etc is fucking us over and shits costing more and people are making less, for alot of people this is a luxury to do, also compared to last year this year has way less shows, and wcf has been talked about for months but still isnt set in stone, until the shows are announced people dont know, and people dont know because the shows are posted a couple weeks in advance and only on a few sites! if people wanna make this bigger a good way to do so would be contact the radio stations or some shit and have them (the city of the comp) help promote it, because no1 is gonna know of termpro/smd to look up show information

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

a fight isnt whats killing this sport its the fact the state/government/etc is fucking us over and shits costing more and people are making less, for alot of people this is a luxury to do, also compared to last year this year has way less shows, and wcf has been talked about for months but still isnt set in stone

WTF...did dingleberry actully just make sense???? :db:

:good::good::good::good::good: . . . . . thumb's up !

Ron will tell you....back then we all kicked it together Ron, Jeff, Dan, Mike Martin, Arlindo Gomes, Rick Logan, Scott Sandborne, Zac Antonio Trujillo, Fred lane, Chris Howard, James Pickett and lots more....before all the youngsters with the mouths decided they would try to make a name for themselves by talking shit on a forum......

Thats what killed it for me...shows got boring.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

i am...

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived