DanK AKA crackers Bonne build.

damn that looks awesome I can definitely see why everyone is saying you are going to win SOTM

thanks guys i hope to get some vids going after voting starts hahaa

ok new vid today, might still be processing

i will have the trunk floor carpeted by tomorrow. stay tuned for more hahaa

VOTE FOR CRACKER MARCH SOTM

well my infinitys are all gone tomorrow sold and will be replaced with rockford power series hahaa. 4" will be order3ed in a min and 6.5s will be ordered tomorrw or wed. that will give me the option to add more power to them hahaaaa :woot: and vote for cracker for march SOTM

hell ya that shit looks nice now but better in person

ha ya know it mang we gotto get ya a box built within the next week or so for sure. well got my new speakers ordered and should be here within a few days i guess lol

got these for the a pillars http://www.woofersetc.com/p4529/T142C--Rockford-Fosgate-4"-2-Way-Power-Speaker.htm

and these for the doors http://www.woofersetc.com/p4532/T162C--Rockford-Fosgate-65"-2-Way-Power-Speaker.htm

i hope they sound better and do take power better then my infinitys, not that the infinitys are bad at all but the 2ohm thing kinda messes with me lol i want to run my mids n highs at 4ohms. anybody ran these RF powers i ordered and if so how do they perform?

Looks good man! I really like your pillars too. It would be nice to hire you to do mine so I don't have to do all that damn sanding, lol.

I did wonder why you didn't just make the trim piece in the trunk that goes across the entire width of the car and back of the box just a single piece instead of one on each side and then the box in the middle. If you ever want to change it you could just use the pieces you cut for the side already and trace them on a baffle that would fit the whole width and attach that to the back of the box so you don't see the seams from the carpet. Or you could leave everything in place and recarpet it in the trunk as one solid piece of carpet for a seemless look.

No matter how it is now or if you change it it is badass and impressive spl wise for such low power in a trunk car.

Keep up the good work and good luck on system of the month.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

thanks alot mang, meens alot coming from a guy like yourself :drinks: i did the trim that way because i still have can get my spare out no prob and just decided if it works it works if not ill have something to build later hahaa

Archived