DanK AKA crackers Bonne build.

thats almost exactly how i was gonna seal the front of my box off in my bonneville, but u knocked out the areas i thought where gonna have to stay open. great ideas ur very skilled,, cant wait to see u finish this and post some vids

"FRIENDS MAY COME AND GO BUT 200 POUNDS WILL ALWAYS BE 200 POUNDS."

-System in progress- SYSTEM SHOULD BE DONE BY THIS MONDAY!!!!!!

15.2 Orion HCCA

4 Cubic ft tuned to low 30's

MB Quart DSC1500.1D

Kinetik HC1800

Kinetik HC800

50ft of KnuKonceptz 1/0 gauge

10ft Kicker 4 gauge

"LET THE PAIN COME OVER YOU, BUT NEVER LET THE PAIN OVERCOME YOU."

PIC-0311-1.jpg

thats almost exactly how i was gonna seal the front of my box off in my bonneville, but u knocked out the areas i thought where gonna have to stay open. great ideas ur very skilled,, cant wait to see u finish this and post some vids

thanks mang. well got a memory card for the celly so i could get a lil updated on here, so dont mind the low quality. anyways i started filling in the gaps and all that, 2 cans of greatstuff down, a bit more to go. got the top piece of the "frame" on

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

i also cut out some more wood to start filling in the rest, and the one closest to the inside of the car(with the cutout for the hump) will be attatched to 1 more that will go across in front of the sub. it will kinda lock in, in a way ha

Posted Image

Posted Image

and also the sub shoved into the frame lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

when funds are ready im getting a run of 0 gauge goin(or 2), a batt(or 2)a amp for mids n highs,and bigger sub amp, i see this as the "break in"amp for now lol. i still need to make a couple mdf plates to cover the 6x9 openings and empty out another can or 2 of great stuff ha. after that im gonna figure out something with a amp rack and finish the trunk up. id like to do some glassing(color mathed to the exterior),and some carpet in there. ell let me know ya thoughts :D

wow man that came together very nice. and with plenty of room in ur trunk to spare lol i took out the trunk light first day i put my shit in but ur is still in use!

Yeah those 6x9 got in the way alot for me at first, i jus planned on re doing the rear deck and 6.5 components in a custom inclosure.

as for the glass or carpet, glass would def look great, its more time consuming and expensive than carpet though, and a carpet the same as ur box and interior would not look bad at all.

either way im very intersted to see how u finish this, and get the proper power to ur starving sub lol.

"FRIENDS MAY COME AND GO BUT 200 POUNDS WILL ALWAYS BE 200 POUNDS."

-System in progress- SYSTEM SHOULD BE DONE BY THIS MONDAY!!!!!!

15.2 Orion HCCA

4 Cubic ft tuned to low 30's

MB Quart DSC1500.1D

Kinetik HC1800

Kinetik HC800

50ft of KnuKonceptz 1/0 gauge

10ft Kicker 4 gauge

"LET THE PAIN COME OVER YOU, BUT NEVER LET THE PAIN OVERCOME YOU."

PIC-0311-1.jpg

Looks good man. Kinda getting some ideas for my Bonnie. Not really digging the output of my sub on some songs so I'm gonna be changing some stuff up. Gonna start with porting it and taking out my 6x9s to let the trunk breathe a little.

I swear the Alpine Type E in my Buick on 300 watts is louder than my ssd on ~1000. Gotta fix that.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

That thing is looking awesome! Great work on enclosing it into the seat, I really like it facing forwards.

What kind of deadener did u use from Lowes? I tried to find something like that but came up empty handed.

Good luck on the rest of the build!

00' GP GT

12" Fi BTL

Build log with pic's :]

turned out great!

1997 Pontiac Bonneville Black on Black on Black

15" DC Sound Labs Level 5 w/ quad coil in a T-Line tuned to 35 hz

7" Jensen VM9311TS Touch Screen Flip Out w/ J-Link

Blue Custom Trim

Blue Custom Fiberglass Rear Speaker Pods

Autotek Mean Machine MM2000.1

1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

Rockford Fosgate Twisted RCA's

2 Audiopipe Anl fuse holders w/ 200A Kicker fuses

2nd battery (Soon to be an Odyssey D3100)

Dynamat Extreme Bulk Pack

Custom False Floor

15% Tint All Around

Custom Painted Stock Rims

My Build Log

Tailights

15" Lvl 5 DC T-Line Build

thanks for all the props guys :D well got something in the mail today

Posted Image

thank you anotherguy again for these

turns out they wont fit in my pilars as is.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

just a lil too big, sad? hell no i get to do a better job with these lol picked up a new saw and new blades FTMFW, had a janke ass saw and bent balde the first go around

Posted Image

i have wiring on the way and a few more goodies, plus need to pick up some 1/2' plywood, carpet and spray adhesive for the rest of the trimming up. heres how its looking as of today. i just tossed a can of cheap spray paint so it wasnt just looking like i carry a bunch of wood around in the trunk lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

thats just some greatstuff in that one corner. the gas filler is right there so had to fill with something and wood wasnt gonna cut it. dont really know what im doing but figuring it all out as i go. learning as i go. got 1 ring cut out of 1/2" partical board since its what i had for thinner stuff. no need to use 3/4 MDF, would be too bulky IMO, and DAMN it was pain to get the old shit off my pilar...yeah i know i could of gone to a salvage yard n grabbed another pair for 15 or so, but these are paid for and i have more time then money :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

well gotto get the other pilar ripped apart so i can get the angles they will be sitting tomorrow before the woman needs to go to work. more to come this week, and let me know what ya think like always haha

everything looks nice.

but.....why did you leave your spare tire in there? its not like you're gonna be able to get it out if you need to. not bn a dick just wondering.

everything looks nice.

but.....why did you leave your spare tire in there? its not like you're gonna be able to get it out if you need to. not bn a dick just wondering.

ha its all good man, i made it so i could get it out actaully. the sub will slide to the rear and spare pulled through the rear seat. i dont have it bolted on and will be working on a seat swap in the rear so i have 40/60 folding seats. it just comes apart some, like a puzzle i guess lol

got some wire n stuff the other day

Posted Image

got it all ran and couldnt find any good place to mount fuse holder/breaker so grabbed a random chunk of mdf, put a top mount batt terminal on the mdfs bottom side with some epoxy, and the terminal holds it in place. just temp til i figure something else out and will get another fuse/ holder to replace the breaker

Posted Image

more pilar work ha. used a nylon sock this time, just to try something a lil dif from before. worked pretty good except one spot got a bit hot and warped, but nothing that cant be sanded down nice lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

test fit with speaker, its just sitting in there so its prob somewhat off lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

i got 2 layers on the inside of one and workin on the other one. word of the day is sanding lol. hopefully ill be able to get some body filler on them today. i think they are turning out way better then the first ones. new saw and new blades FTMFW for sure lol. had bent lade for the last rings i had to cut. nylons work pretty good also, down side is they dont take shit for resin, but they do hold shape pretty damn good and no creases or overlap = less sanding lol.

Archived