DanK AKA crackers Bonne build.

ha thanks mang, sanding is fun http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif lol but got a lil package today, memphis 9v linedriver

Posted Image

not the best pic but it works. now time to sand again lol, ill post more when needed or asked about lol

one of these days ill have the trunk cleaned up, but waiting to get more equipment first so i can figure out how i want to lay out everything

so i noticed u sold the kenwood?

amp choices?

o and one thing...

MORE PICS!!!!!

"FRIENDS MAY COME AND GO BUT 200 POUNDS WILL ALWAYS BE 200 POUNDS."

-System in progress- SYSTEM SHOULD BE DONE BY THIS MONDAY!!!!!!

15.2 Orion HCCA

4 Cubic ft tuned to low 30's

MB Quart DSC1500.1D

Kinetik HC1800

Kinetik HC800

50ft of KnuKonceptz 1/0 gauge

10ft Kicker 4 gauge

"LET THE PAIN COME OVER YOU, BUT NEVER LET THE PAIN OVERCOME YOU."

PIC-0311-1.jpg

so i noticed u sold the kenwood?

amp choices?

o and one thing...

MORE PICS!!!!!

yup no bumps for a bit lol sold the amp yesterday, and i just noticed now that i never took any pics of what it was looking like before a pulled the amp and sub out FTMFL lol. next week i hope to have my equipment ready to start really getting this done and ill have plenty of pics :D oh yeah and amps will be memphis PR100.2 and a sundown sae 1000d.

no hellfire 1000.1?

haha nah bought pretty much everything from memmbers here(except the HU) lol. my kids keep cash tight so choices are slim lol but im happy :D

Dang mang that is some niceee work fo reals. I have a 99 bonney and I hate that spare tire soo much! I'm still trying to figure out a way to keep my box flat so I may do that false floor. Then I have to find a better way to keep my box from moving. Doesn't slide around too much tho because its a 5cft box with a heavy dc lvl 4 18. If you know any easier ways to keep your box flat and stay put, lemme know.

I must say it again, awesome build!

Actually, quick question. If I take out the spare tire and put a piece of ply wood lying flat, will the spare tire bolt stick up or will it lay flat? thanks

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Dang mang that is some niceee work fo reals. I have a 99 bonney and I hate that spare tire soo much! I'm still trying to figure out a way to keep my box flat so I may do that false floor. Then I have to find a better way to keep my box from moving. Doesn't slide around too much tho because its a 5cft box with a heavy dc lvl 4 18. If you know any easier ways to keep your box flat and stay put, lemme know.

I must say it again, awesome build!

Actually, quick question. If I take out the spare tire and put a piece of ply wood lying flat, will the spare tire bolt stick up or will it lay flat? thanks

thanks mang :D and with the spare out it should be flat then. there is that one hump that sticks up still right between the rear seat back and the spare opening. i needed mine so thats why i built the floor up a good 1.5" or so.

Posted Image

when funds are ready im getting a run of 0 gauge goin(or 2), a batt(or 2)a amp for mids n highs,and bigger sub amp, i see this as the "break in"amp for now lol. i still need to make a couple mdf plates to cover the 6x9 openings and empty out another can or 2 of great stuff ha. after that im gonna figure out something with a amp rack and finish the trunk up. id like to do some glassing(color mathed to the exterior),and some carpet in there. ell let me know ya thoughts :D

Did u remove that useless air pump???? ive been thinking about doing that, if i did, how would i go about that?

"FRIENDS MAY COME AND GO BUT 200 POUNDS WILL ALWAYS BE 200 POUNDS."

-System in progress- SYSTEM SHOULD BE DONE BY THIS MONDAY!!!!!!

15.2 Orion HCCA

4 Cubic ft tuned to low 30's

MB Quart DSC1500.1D

Kinetik HC1800

Kinetik HC800

50ft of KnuKonceptz 1/0 gauge

10ft Kicker 4 gauge

"LET THE PAIN COME OVER YOU, BUT NEVER LET THE PAIN OVERCOME YOU."

PIC-0311-1.jpg

no clue about any airpumps mang. are you talking about the tool box thing on the side? this car dont have anything like it though

Archived