DanK AKA crackers Bonne build.

That Headunit and 1000D look good in there man, glad they both found a new home...

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

HAHAAA thanks guys. its been a long going lil build but but its starting to become something lol. still waiting for RCAs and door speakers then ill be able to get everything wired up and running...then onto figuring out more juice, like a batt for sure then will see hah. thanks alot for the comments though it really does mean alot to me being a NOOB right kandiman hahahaha :D

Looking good. I'm glad you're taking your time and doing it right.

thanks mang, thats better to hear compared to im doing/did something wrong :D ive read and read lol but thanks i apreciate it...and all the speakers :D

looking good man , real good

i am getting a dc level 4 18" tomorrow hopefully well ordering it haha

i wanna hear how that 15 sounds in your bonne

thanks mang, i appreciate it. well added a few recent pics, got the door speakers in. not sure i like them but not worried about that now cuz they work just fine...and can still put it stock again if need be :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and THIS is why i needs to get a replacment batt soon lol be nice

Posted Image

got to rep DC since they are thee shit :D

Posted Image

going to try for SOTM even if im not up to par with alot of others on here...but this is about as big as i can go since this is my familys daily driver :D

Nice work man!

I wish I had a bigger trunk, same boat as you fams daily driver. Hoping to get a van for the fam. Then I will do up my Cirrus Nicely. I wanna glass the doors, so I can add my other set of kappas. Glass the rear deck to add componets, And I wanna make a sealed glass box. Not sure what I am gonna do with my amps yet, Maybe glass them in to the sub box.

Anyways, enough bout what I wanna do. I think you have my vote on sotm! I would like to see a reg joe such as my self, with a fam daily driver win! :D Good Luck!

Alpine CDA-9847 HU

F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels

R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU

3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D

Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"

Nice work man!

I wish I had a bigger trunk, same boat as you fams daily driver. Hoping to get a van for the fam. Then I will do up my Cirrus Nicely. I wanna glass the doors, so I can add my other set of kappas. Glass the rear deck to add componets, And I wanna make a sealed glass box. Not sure what I am gonna do with my amps yet, Maybe glass them in to the sub box.

Anyways, enough bout what I wanna do. I think you have my vote on sotm! I would like to see a reg joe such as my self, with a fam daily driver win! :D Good Luck!

sounds like ya have some good ideas goin mang, ill be wactching. and thanks for the props :D

small update, just got back from Duluth MN(ok a couple hours ago) and stopped by Dads audio to see if they had time for me to get metered. 10 min and 5 bucks later they told me to pull around. the guy told me to get a couple tracks ready while he set things up. at first i left the rear seat back on and was hittin 136.5, give or take due to the beat stopping and going again lol. i then said i wanted to pull the seat down, then tossed in houston oilers by mike jones and highest i got was 138.8 :D the best part of my time there was when i flipped the seat down and pulled it out...the guy heard me wrong and thought i had TWO 15s lol to his suprise just one lil 15 lol. they gave me alot of props for the install and sound and i asked about competing next year, if i would be cool or get smashed. well ill be competing next year for sure. i didnt have any cam to take pics but i dont BS and will be headed back this coming up week after some adjusting n what not. well just had to share my day and look out for proof pics soon ;):D i wanna get them up before SOTM voting :D oh yeah and for the record they use AC mic and it was changed around from windshield to kick and kick was loudest, and this was my first time even seeing a meter goin in person :rolleyes:

Archived