Well this is a build for my boy he dosent want anything heavy so this is what i went with. he only wanted one 10" Type E woofer in there

Its a T-Line box tuned to about 40Hz which is not good for the woofer...because i need mooooaar port so here is pix of the box build still not complete but when it is ill have pix and vids

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

one of thesseee

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I ran the wire from under the speaker just for a little test run to hear it blow air im surprised it pounds harder then it did when he had 2 of them

Posted Image

Posted Image

HERE IS HOW THE BOX STANDS UNTIL THE BONDO IS DRY AND SANDED THEN PRIMERED

Posted Image

mooar port as u can see sounds a lot better not sure on what its tuned to now but it couldnt go any lower anyway

he wanted to cut the wood so w.e but he was like 1/2" off on every cut lol...btw this wood sucks but it is the lightest and pounds hard thats all that matters

T3 navi build commin soon ;]

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

why not spend the extra few dollars and buy some mdf????

i tried to talk him in to it but he didnt want it.. he dosent like bass he lifted one sheet and said fuck this.. so he wouldnt let go of this wood that crumbles when u touch it...so it was w.e it slams tho for one lil 10 sounds louder then when he had 2 of them in there and his other box weighed twice as much

edit: dosnt like bass LIKE WE DO he is a speed type

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

You've got a whole forums worth of quality builds (many t-lines at that) to base your work off of and do things right. A t-line Tutorial guide, and with a few minutes you can make a thread asking for help in designing a box. Embrace the forum and get your learn on, thats why it's here man. I think a rebuild is in order :good:

Archived