Jump to content

STILL NOT OKAY... on the west coast! (40" merged here)


Recommended Posts

Posted

I personally agree with almost everyone on here, I don't like it. I'm not going to hate on it because I have a few friends that do or have had it done and it's w/e. If that's their bag of chips, then cool. I'm from the midwest, but grew up in west sac. Don't get me wrong, like big wheels and I am putting 22's on the trailblazer (biggest I can fit on it), but can still afford to drop it a few inches.

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

here's an article that explains our TX style from Bun B's point of view.

he got the speaker thing dead on, don't go cheap.

Posted Image

Also 84's were/are in.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

as well as the pop trunk movement sorta lives on.

Posted

here's an article that explains our TX style from Bun B's point of view.

he got the speaker thing dead on, don't go cheap.

Don't companies give them (rappers) that stuff so they can floss in hopes their fans will want to buy it :confused:

If I was Bun B, I wouldn't go cheap either.

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

Don't companies give them (rappers) that stuff so they can floss in hopes their fans will want to buy it :confused:

If I was Bun B, I wouldn't go cheap either.

no they were pretty much like that before they were contracted by Swishahouse.

They use to be(may still be) hustlin on the side no doubt.

they ballin though: a trunk full of Solo X's:

Posted Image

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2223 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...