150.7dbzzz@33hz (RIPPING MY SPOILER OFF)

You can appologize that's fine. I don't believe you one bit about emailing dude and him coming in here and covering your ass. You couldn't even send him a pm to let him know what was up with his amp let alone email him when stuff was getting thick in a forum that he doesn't even belong to. So your saying that you emailed him and right away he came here and made an account to defend your ass that screwed him around for months? I doubt that shit at all. If I were the one that was screwed around and you still made it right I wouldn't come and defend your ass unless you were paying me money to do so and then I might not do it.

Quit fucking lying!!!

I'm about to get some people that count involved with this and I'm sure they'll see that your a scammer idiot too and you'll be on permanent vaction like all the other scammers that were here before.

thats ok im comeing to mt arey nc in two weeks and ill use my vaction to pay you visit for that demo lol and btw i emailed him last week so get the ip addy then talk shit see you in a few weeks

thats ok im comeing to mt arey nc in two weeks and ill use my vaction to pay you visit for that demo lol and btw i emailed him last week so get the ip addy then talk shit see you in a few weeks

Sure I'll take a demo and then I'll give you one of what some Sundown goodness can do. Like I said it's louder than you with less cone area and power.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Hey Bobby, next time your in the Tampa Bay area I'll be glad to give you a "demo". You might not remember it, as my "demo" will consists of a 38 y/o getting the shit kicked out of him till he's senseless, that's ok though I'll have a cam ready if you ever make it. I am not one of these pussies on the internet either I will actually meet up with you and fuck you up. But seriously if you are ever in the area hit me up. ;)

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

Sure I'll take a demo and then I'll give you one of what some Sundown goodness can do. Like I said it's louder than you with less cone area and power.

Are you serious? You would actually meet up with this fucking loser without kicking the shit out of him?

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

Hey Bobby, next time your in the Tampa Bay area I'll be glad to give you a "demo". You might not remember it, as my "demo" will consists of a 38 y/o getting the shit kicked out of him till he's senseless, that's ok though I'll have a cam ready if you ever make it. I am not one of these pussies on the internet either I will actually meet up with you and fuck you up. But seriously if you are ever in the area hit me up. ;)

Drew

more then fucking glad to becouse as you can see i traval all over the south and will be more the glad to see if you can whip my ass lol you are a dumb fuck so we will meet up some time and i will post pics when its over so dont be a no show and if i dont get to you first and you can come this way look me up

and nightshade check my new stats on meca i did a 152.3 at the headrest and a 154.7 in the kick and both scores was @34 hz so i think im a lil louder then you with your high tuneing so i will take my 152.3 on music over yours anyday

Are you serious? You would actually meet up with this fucking loser without kicking the shit out of him?

Drew

I have no desire to meet up with this douche bag at all. He thinks he's loud and calling my car out cause it's tuned high. Since when is 37hz tuned high? I'll go ahead and move my box around for ya and beat this piss out of that weak 152 at the headrest shit. I bet you don't do jack for a score on the dash, and that's where my scores come from. I could care less about the headrest score at all and for your kick score I'll go ahead and beat that why I'm at it cause with my setup set at subs up and port back I did a 153.5 with 2800 clamped watts. So now I'm sure that I could do a 155 in the kick with 4K watts and the box the same way. My kick scores drop when I fire the subs back and port up because it's louder on the dash that way.

You know what fuck you anyway, your the low life here and I'm not wasting my time anymore.

One last thing is your name Bobby Taylor? Cause it bet so and I looked on the Meca site and yesterday you did a 148.6 not anywhere near a 152. Lie some more loser. Yep did some more research it's you alright. Shows that your highest score ever is a 150.7 you fucking liar. At least I don't make up bullshit about my self or my system to make me look stupid online. That's why I still have the 151.2 in my sig even though I've done a 151.9 in testing I don't claim it until I do it in competition.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion

I have no desire to meet up with this douche bag at all. He thinks he's loud and calling my car out cause it's tuned high. Since when is 37hz tuned high? I'll go ahead and move my box around for ya and beat this piss out of that weak 152 at the headrest shit. I bet you don't do jack for a score on the dash, and that's where my scores come from. I could care less about the headrest score at all and for your kick score I'll go ahead and beat that why I'm at it cause with my setup set at subs up and port back I did a 153.5 with 2800 clamped watts. So now I'm sure that I could do a 155 in the kick with 4K watts and the box the same way. My kick scores drop when I fire the subs back and port up because it's louder on the dash that way.

You know what fuck you anyway, your the low life here and I'm not wasting my time anymore.

its about time we start talking about throwing knucks around and you tuck your tell and btw i do 154.xx on the dash but who is driving around with there heads down in the kick and there heads ridding on the dash lol thats why the meter @the head rest its not the loudest there but that is where you here the music so the kick and dash is bullshit show me what you got at the headrest

I'm not a pussy nor am I a 38 year old faggot scammer either. I just have no desire to meet someone like you in person at all for the fear of what I would do to you. I love my freedom and I'm not going to let some low life piece of fucking trash compromize the good things that I have in my life. Sounds like you still have a lot of growing up to do. Hopefully you do so before Karma throws it right back down your throat. Fuck off and have a nice life, I'm done with your pathetic scammer ass!!!

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Archived