150.7dbzzz@33hz (RIPPING MY SPOILER OFF)

That is fucking awesome! I bet people shit at the stoplight!

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

crazy man... mad propss on that... whats the rated power on that d9

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

I cant believe you are still allowed to fucking post here. This is bulshit.

Xfucking2, if anybody likes what fast85gt posts go search his name on caraudio.com and see for yourself. He should permabanned from every audio forum for what he put people through.

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

Xfucking2, if anybody likes what fast85gt posts go search his name on caraudio.com and see for yourself. He should permabanned from every audio forum for what he put people through.

Drew

relaz drew it was took care of a long time ago sou you and ramandoodle fuck of you 2 nutrubbers still suck so stfu

Drew

Here

^^^

Click here to see how the biggest douche bag in the world take someones hard earned money.

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

Archived