lol, i havent heard that word in a while!

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

that sounds like a good plan. thats a lot more battery power than i have and im not in too bad of shape.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Lol thanks for the quick reply. i was actually going to call it a night and check for a reply in the morning, but something told me to check again and Tadaaaa!

So that's what I'll do then....strictly batcaps....not mixin and matching...

true. you shouldnt have to worry about your batts tryin to equal out as much if there the same brand.

i think i did a shitty job of wording that but oh well.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

damn you reply quick....why don't you add a reply to another thread i just made? (80-amp alternator)...i think you will get a kick out of it....since you can relate (90-amp alt. lol)

thanks for the info on the BATCAPS

how many 800's

Get as many as you can afford, then buy 2 more. You won't be disappointed.

I'm at 14 of them right now :lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Well I'm running just under 3000watts and i have 6 blue top optomas in my systen with a 260amp Iragie alt and I still have voltage drop. But I'm also running a/b class amps when I up grade to D-class the voltage drop will decrease! if that helps tou any!

A/B amps? ouch..that will hurt your voltage. Actually, right now your rated power is at 3000W but given the inefficiency of these amps, they're prolly trying to draw close to 6kW and wasting it all in heat. Also, do you think that having 6 batteries might be a bit of a strain? seeing that about 10+ amps go to each battery?

I agree! the strain is a bit much but that 260 amp Iragie alt handles the abuse preaty well and keeps the bats on full. The only time I have issues is when I have my head lights on. But to fix that issue I will be adding a second 260amp Alt to the system. I will also be up grading my Amps, Woffers and rebuilding the box. More geared towards Spl but will still have good SQ.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-