• Sadmule
    • kickerfanatic
    • Bass14
    • 98HOEONSIXES

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha i think we can call it already. *knocks on wood*

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Its Day 1 man dont mess it up :D

I kept refreashing on my phone over and over till i realized the thread had been cleaned up :good:

Glad to see you got back in man- should be an interesting 9 more days

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

dont try to be different jonathan,they will cast you out.The truth is nobodys install is sicker than rays on this competition .

ray's build is very cool but i just went for most unique. i think thats what ill always vote for, something ive never seen b4.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Ok for everybody that saw all of us act an ass,especially me trying to defend myself,i want to apoligize,it was uncalled for and i admit it,i got a little heated over the situation.But everything is good now and has been worked out,Thanks everbody that has voted for me and was/is thinking about it,its appreciated.

Drew put ALOT of hard work into his build, car in the side yard drilling, cutting, punching holes in his gas tank. Each piece of his wall has its own story! Drew is very talented and just an awesome builder, i hope everyone appreciates that as much as i do. Unfortunately i havent had the free time to contribute anything to help but that just shows more how much commitment was placed into this build (him doing this all on his own). Besides i dont mind kicking some parts here and there to get the engine rollin :)

hope you win man!

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

Drew put ALOT of hard work into his build, car in the side yard drilling, cutting, punching holes in his gas tank. Each piece of his wall has its own story! Drew is very talented and just an awesome builder, i hope everyone appreciates that as much as i do. Unfortunately i havent had the free time to contribute anything to help but that just shows more how much commitment was placed into this build (him doing this all on his own). Besides i dont mind kicking some parts here and there to get the engine rollin :)

hope you win man!

Thanks P for the Kind words- means alot :friends:

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

i dont know if this was the drama 98HOEONSIXEZ was talking about but...

it says on his build log that other people were doing the build. isnt that a rule, you have to have done the build yourself? not trying to stir up crap here. i just noticed that and wondered what was going on. did i miss something or did the mods?

Archived