Crying about Steve and SMD members...again

Baha haha, WTF, Fags, Talking about David Baldwin (wait who?)

Haters...

kinda like people like you. Yea, everyones full of hate these days, but give credit where its do....if its the same David Baldwin hes talking about, hes made a name for himself already in the USAC finals.

and the poster there obviously modeled his system after Steve's...so hes a crybaby himself.

:)

I think we all know Mr. Meade isn't the loudest or most knowledgeble person in the CA world, but I'm sorry, the pic posted in the back of the (what I think was a) Blazer was ugly as fuck. Comparing that to Meade is like comparing the girl next door to (wow what a time to draw a blank) a supermodel.

EDIT:Not to take away from SM, but even he's admitted to still having to learn as he goes. I'm just saying if you want to "down talk" you have to come better.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

kinda like people like you. Yea, everyones full of hate these days, but give credit where its do....if its the same David Baldwin hes talking about, hes made a name for himself already in the USAC finals.

and the poster there obviously modeled his system after Steve's...so hes a crybaby himself.

I said (wait who?) cause I really didnt know who it was.....

I'll edit it so it doesn't sound like that.

Chill

I think we all know Mr. Meade isn't the loudest or most knowledgeble person in the CA world, but I'm sorry, the pic posted in the back of the (what I think was a) Blazer was ugly as fuck. Comparing that to Meade is like comparing the girl next door to (wow what a time to draw a blank) a supermodel.

Fuck yeah. How is he going to compare his shit to Steve's? Fucking blue shit looks nothing close to Meade's.

what they fail to see is there is a huge difference in a burp car and a daily driver and come on how many cars you seen riding around with rockford 15kw amps.

TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC.

156.5 OUT THE TRUNK OF A 95 CADDY

W/1 SUB & 2AMPs

score done on a termlab mic in the kick

on the dash sealed was 154

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

Archived