Sundown Audio

Man! Ron is going to make me try to squeeze a little more out of that box before the next show! Joking, but really: I just found out a few days ago that my frequency has changed in the Jimmy! Off by 1hz for sealed on the dash and 7hz for hardcore/outlaw! God, I need a term-lab bad....

It seems like you've done it Steve, a couple of tweekin' here and there gave you a 156.6 db's (as per Team Nemesis Dj) . . . http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Impressive number . . . . now push it to the limit next time and maybe you can pass that score at the next show. :clapping:

Pictures . . . . ? ? ?

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Hey Steve, Congrats man!

Not only have you passed Jacob's best score, you have passed my best score on a Termlab (I did do a 157 in Iasca at SBN).

It's an awesome feeling to meet your goals.

So, what's next?

The next goal is a 157.5, that is the number that I never thought the Jimmy would exceed. We will see though. Just found out after some testing yesterday, that my voltage is dropping into the 14.2 volt range during a burp. We will have to get this under control first. I do have a new toy that I have not got to test with yet.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

TeamNemesis-3.gif