Glad you're okay. one of the last times I was in Baltimore two 13 year old kids pulled a gun on me and my brother. Everything seems to slow down as you think to yourself how this cant be happening doesn't it? I got lucky my brother actually wrestled the gun from the kid and the cops caught them a few hours later.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

glad to hear that u r ok bro some people are just so desperate to get money they'll do anything 2 get it.

*i feel you on scared for your life i got caught up in a robbery when i was back home in Buffalo NY for Xmas i had my 6month old daughter in my arms as i went pay for my gas and 2 young guys came in with shotguns and robbed the gas station its a terrifying ass feeling*

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

sorry for that to happen to u bro but always thank the man upstairs u were not harmed. but it gonna get worse as the time goes by more and more people losing jobs and need to support there familys so be careful to all yall cuz i am!!

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Glad you're okay. one of the last times I was in Baltimore two 13 year old kids pulled a gun on me and my brother. Everything seems to slow down as you think to yourself how this cant be happening doesn't it? I got lucky my brother actually wrestled the gun from the kid and the cops caught them a few hours later.

Baltimore is such a shit hole. I worked construction there one summer and it was one of the most depressing summers of my life.

To the OP, sorry that happened man, people are nuts nowadays. I mean this is nothing new but it bothers me to see what people will do for money sometimes :(

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

At least you didn't get shot or hurt. Things can always be replaced, a life cannot.

Glad you are OK :give_rose:

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

i do thank God that im okay. my mother was the first to the scene after the police (her friends listen to police scanners) they called her and told her to listen to it and she took off towards me.

russellville has a very low crime rate, and where the store is located is the worst part of being there. and its kinda depressing to think that i could have gotten killed over like $250 cause one register wasnt being used so there def was $75 in that one. and my manager did a ringout before they came and it had like $180 or something like that...

Exersig.jpg

smd5.png