In need of tools

Ok so im looking to get into box building and some little projects around the house like some cabinets and a bathroom, But im just curious what kind of tools would you guys reccomend, can be anything, just looking for suggestions to make my life easy as i work through these projects, The cabinets are being built for a kitchen, and the bathroom is getting remodeled for my dad, and he just doesnt have the tools that are up to par with what we need any more. So any suggestions i will take into consideration like table saw, circular saw, Routers, Jig saws, sanders, anything yall can think of to make these projects go as smoothly as possible. :)

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

One thing that I think you should look into is getting a good dado blade system they make building cabinets much easier brad nailer is a must for cabinets table saw is also very good must have one for a dado blade good palm sander jig saw not so much needed but it can be helpful for tight spots router for making fancy moldings and designs and such.

More info?

Are you looking for more general carpentry tools? finish tools? Plumbing? electrical? or you you looking to do the cabinets and such?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Just general carpentry tools, But cabinets are gonna be a must. Doesnt have to be fancy but would rather give making them myself a chance.

And good call on the Dado blade's i have some forrest dado blades from a while back. And good call on the palm sander,didnt even think about those i guess i should really just quit being lazy and go to lowes and see what all they have cuz i have a general idea of what i need, but just wanted some other opinions.

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

Archived