Tahoe gettin a complete REDO? Cats out of the bag page 7 (now with PICS page 16)

WOOT! A new build I can follow, you must be flying around the garage. As for me, think I will take a nap I finally made it to page 13 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif

Where is the best place to start a build log btw? I'm takin pic's but where do I post, a new thread? I read an early comment about a pic thread to rule out the chatter. As for a HU, something that can play a remixed version of Alizee` with Bass, and the video... for entertainment.

Good luck Steve, cant wait to see the details!

:ph34r:

Member Builds / Show Off

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

I did not read all the pages but did you say that meade has a 22" sub,What I am not hear to change the subject but the MTX Jackhammer is bad as hell and the only problem I see with that sub is the cubic space and for any vehicle their is not enough space.

Oh there MAY be a 22" AA SMD sub at some point in time...but working out logistics, volumes, and basket may make it not be a reality and I don't think Steve's going to put 22"s in the tahoe with the box space he has. As for the jackhammer who told you it was a good sub? Sure it has it's place for being a 22, but rather unimpressive when it's compared to subs that are way less expensive than it.

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

i believe steve referenced to putting the 22s in the tahoe. i dont think hes gonna have a sub with his name on it without using the biggest baddest one

doesnt have a choice if they arent being produced yet

i'm ready for this.

Edited by brewer_brewer

Oh there MAY be a 22" AA SMD sub at some point in time...but working out logistics, volumes, and basket may make it not be a reality and I don't think Steve's going to put 22"s in the tahoe with the box space he has. As for the jackhammer who told you it was a good sub? Sure it has it's place for being a 22, but rather unimpressive when it's compared to subs that are way less expensive than it.

my bad,in terms of the jackhammer I have not heard or seen it live so I cannot give my impression on it just from what I have seen.