Rising prices?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think prices are going up crazy fast on many things?

• HELL MF'n yes!
    • I think $2 for a bottle of water is reasonable
    • No, prices seem to be okay right now and going up at a normal pace.

If you waste you time working for minimum wage, It defeats the purpose of even having a job in the first place. Oh, a person can live on 5.15 per hour! (if you like spam sandwiches & renting a room with some gay, fat, hairy, lazy ugly, douche) :P

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

If you waste you time working for minimum wage, It defeats the purpose of even having a job in the first place. Oh, a person can live on 5.15 per hour! (if you like spam sandwiches & renting a room with some gay, fat, hairy, lazy ugly, douche) :P

$45 for a hard days work? BWAHAHAHA!!! that aint even enough for gas to go to work... LOL

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

minimum wage should be raised. but as a shop owner here is what will most likely happen: i already pay my employees at least 13 bucks an hour so they will want a raise right? wrong! here is the theory behind that: i have good employees now and pay them at a very good rate for our area. now lets say they want a raise and i said no, they would threaten to quit, we would say there is the door, cause now i can pay a new guy 7.35 or whatever the new minimum would be, and some kid would love to work at an audio shop just to say they do.

or do we continue to pay our employees what they are worth and not worry about what a minimum is?

on the other hand, when the minimum is raised nationwide, will pricing for everthing else go up as well??????? you bet your ass it will. i do believe we as employers need to pay a living wage to ALL employees. but a living wage for ND is going to be way different than one for say CA or NY. so is it a fair assessment to MAKE us raise our prices to compensate for the increased wage base??

just trying to stir the fire!

yeah its crazy. i use to fill my car up for about oh idk 30$. now i goda drop about 50$. i use to buy these Liter waters from the gas station by my work it was always 99Cents. i always said keep the penny. one day i go in their and say keep the penny she says Uhm u still owe me 55Cents im like oh shittt for real..rediculous

Gota have my rear view shakin and my seats vibratin'.

(2) 12" Diamond D3

(1) DEI Directed Audio 2400D

(1) Kicker L5 15"

(1) Rockford Fosgate P5002

(2) 12" Fosgate P2's

(2) 15" Fosgate P2

^^Not all hooked up at once, i rotate. Its all i got.^^

yeah its crazy. i use to fill my car up for about oh idk 30$. now i goda drop about 50$. i use to buy these Liter waters from the gas station by my work it was always 99Cents. i always said keep the penny. one day i go in their and say keep the penny she says Uhm u still owe me 55Cents im like oh shittt for real..rediculous

anyone else remember when water was free?

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Guest MegaloManiac

Ok how bout this, it might date some of us one the fourm but, who remembers when gas ( out here in Cali ) was 79 cents a gallon? back in the day I could fill up the car, get a pack of smokes, and still have money for taco bell.

to adlib to that. I agree gas is getting quite high. But whenever I talked to people they keep blaming the war on it. When Yeah im sure the war has something to with it, but the main cause of the gas to skyrocket was Hurricane Katrina. That hurricane knocked out a lot of the Refineries so with refineries you got no refined oil. I'm sure there is more to it but just thought i would add that little TidBit :)

to adlib to that. I agree gas is getting quite high. But whenever I talked to people they keep blaming the war on it. When Yeah im sure the war has something to with it, but the main cause of the gas to skyrocket was Hurricane Katrina. That hurricane knocked out a lot of the Refineries so with refineries you got no refined oil. I'm sure there is more to it but just thought i would add that little TidBit :)

What they didn't tell you is that all the refineries damaged by hurricane katrina only supplied fuel to the southeastern U.S. They showed you pictures of the roof ripped off of them so they could raise prices. Obviously the refineries are fixed by now, therefore there has to be another major underlying reason why gas prices ( AND inflation) in the U.S continues to rise. *cough* THE WAR *cough* ;)

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Archived