Ever intentionally annoy someone with audio?

I had a similar thing happen to me a couple months ago. I went to Taco Bell for a snack and pulled out onto the road. A stupid bitch in a mini van cuts out right in front of me after I pull out and then slams on her fucking breaks to where I almost rear end her. Then she's in the right hand lane of 3 which the left and right are for turns and she sits there and doesn't make a right hand turn like she's supposed to. So she get's Lil Jon Get Crunk at over 150 db right behind her. I can only imagine how bad it was shaking everything in her van cause she rolled down her window and made the turn it down gesture by waving her hand down. I just shook my head no and let it play until the bitch moved. Normally I wouldn't do that type of shit but hoe deserved it.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

I had a similar thing happen to me a couple months ago. I went to Taco Bell for a snack and pulled out onto the road. A stupid bitch in a mini van cuts out right in front of me after I pull out and then slams on her fucking breaks to where I almost rear end her. Then she's in the right hand lane of 3 which the left and right are for turns and she sits there and doesn't make a right hand turn like she's supposed to. So she get's Lil Jon Get Crunk at over 150 db right behind her. I can only imagine how bad it was shaking everything in her van cause she rolled down her window and made the turn it down gesture by waving her hand down. I just shook my head no and let it play until the bitch moved. Normally I wouldn't do that type of shit but hoe deserved it.

i do the same thing... when it calls for it it works.. horns jus dont work.. when u crank bass ppl move :)

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Yeah if someone cuts me off in traffic and is next to in front of me or behind me there getting beat up by music. :spiteful::spiteful::spiteful:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Only my wife.

Me: Lets take the Crx

Her: No you'll play the stereo.

Me: I won't this time I promise. Lets take it because it gets better gas mileage.

I think we all know how it ends :D

lol the gf hates to ride with me, we have the dont touch my stero rule in effect

American Bass*DC Power

My neighbor is an Elvis impersonator and he has a concert once every month in his backyard for about four hours. Well one time he was singing really late and it was like midnight and all i could hear in my house was Elvis singing so i pulled my car right next to his fence and put some Jeezy on until Elvis went back inside. He hasn't a a concert since.

Amp: Hifonics 1610D

Subs: 4 Kenwood 12's in 5 cubes at 37Hz

Mids and Highs: MTX 6x9's

Pioneer Headunit

i was driving down the road yesterday and this old fucker flicked his cigarette butt out the window and hit my blazer, so we got to the next light and i politely put on comfertably numb and went full tilt. he rolled his window down and started trying to talk shit. i paused it and he was saying that's disrespectful to others. i told him so is throwing your nasty butts out the window at others cars. he just looked at me and gave me the bird. so i turned it back on.

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png

I'm guilty, whenever i'm bumpin, it's off at lights, residential areas, and slow roads

but i hate when people pull stupid shit, or when they do something, you give a friendly, tap of the horn, and they flip you off

old people around here do it...

then they get the rumble and bass, they get furious, kinda funny shit when they're acting like hardasses and turn into pussys and cry about the muzik

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

Only my wife.

Me: Lets take the Crx

Her: No you'll play the stereo.

Me: I won't this time I promise. Lets take it because it gets better gas mileage.

I think we all know how it ends :D

that sounds so familiar. did you marry my girlfriend?

Archived