Ever intentionally annoy someone with audio?

but yeah one time somebody in a Town and Country came up to me while I was listening to Let Me Ride by Dre with my subs off (windows down). I guess they didnt like how it was loud so they turn up some bull shit song really loud. Thats when I turned my subs on. They ended up turning their radio off. Funny shit.

lol the gf hates to ride with me, we have the dont touch my stero rule in effect

i had a plastic fork i went after a friends hand with once. I had one ex, i swear she had the attention span of a 5 year old. But damn was she hot, and tall. But she kept pushing buttons till finally i batted her hand away and said quit touchin my damn stereo, lol. My friends all know better than to touch it, they definately know not to adjust settings on anything.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

lol the gf hates to ride with me, we have the dont touch my stero rule in effect

i had a plastic fork i went after a friends hand with once. I had one ex, i swear she had the attention span of a 5 year old. But damn was she hot, and tall. But she kept pushing buttons till finally i batted her hand away and said quit touchin my damn stereo, lol. My friends all know better than to touch it, they definately know not to adjust settings on anything.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

my dad hates bass... i piss him off all the time. he says i rattle the paintings in his office.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I gotta say I also do it myself especially at stoplights. I like to sit behind someone and play some jeezy at almost full blast. I would say you beat the guy in the ferrari like he was a little school girl!

Kenwood Excelon KDX-693 Head Unit

Kinetik HC600

Powerbass 6.75's in front doors

Powerbass 6.75's in rear deck

Powerbass 1000.1D

Powerbass 400.4

2 SA-12 inch Sundown Audio Subs

0 gauge Power Wire and Big 3

Custom Amp Rack

Code Alarm with remote start

Stinger Digital Volt Meter

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/51869-1996-chevy-blazer-build/

My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kanesdisciple

teachers get it all the time from me and my buddies......best part is we all have early dismissal so they get it when they're trying to teach

thats just a dick move imo

I gotta say I also do it myself especially at stoplights. I like to sit behind someone and play some jeezy at almost full blast.

another reason why people hate bass heads. why do it if they dont deserve it?

yeah really this is a cute thread....enjoying your music is one thing but playing your shit loud just to piss someone off is childish.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Archived