Ever intentionally annoy someone with audio?

I hate it when someone pulls up next to me with their bass full tilt thinking they got something. I figured out that it takes approximately 1 watt of any sound above 15,000 Hz to override about 10 watts of bass. So I have a test tone that I play at 18,000 Hz when someone does that to me. Of course I do use ear plugs. Other than that, I don't intentionally annory someone with my system. It just happens.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

Only my wife.

Me: Lets take the Crx

Her: No you'll play the stereo.

Me: I won't this time I promise. Lets take it because it gets better gas mileage.

I think we all know how it ends :D

That's so funny, my wife is the exact opposite. She WANTS to take the bass car because she says it's way louder than the 12 I put in her car. We don't blast on the streets much or at stoplights (once I learned on here that it's rude! HAHA) but if someone trys blasting at the light and I'm not quick on the draw she let's em have it!

Starting From Scratch!!

when they deserve it theres nothing you can do but turn it up. :girl_devil:

I have 2 guys go to my neighbors everyday and they just got a 10 in sub in a shitty car, i have to hear it everyday, and ALL they play is bass testing songs and im sure they only have 200 wrms if that. So one day I just walk outside, turn on my car, flip it around and blast it almost full volume driving slow and just stare at them. they havent been back in a while

i do the same thing... when it calls for it it works.. horns jus dont work.. when u crank bass ppl move :)

because you cant feel horns

I carry ear plugs for the gf so I dont have to listen to her complain

do you mean for her to wear or for you :lol:

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

I agree some assholes deserve it. I always turn the beat down at lights thickly settled areas and try to be respectful to the older folks, only time I used to turn it up was to get attention from the car full of slammin hot girls on the way to the beach n shit. Accept this one time at a light i had my bass knob all the way down and bumpin jeezy at medium volume and some kid pulls up next to me and cranks some lame shit, prolly had 2 crappy 10s seeing no more than 200 watts a piece and that when gave the knob a little twist, Completely drowned him out and he instantly put his eyes back on the road and didnt look over for the rest of the time we were stopped. Oh did i mention he was in some little early 90's civic dx hatchback that was like 3 different colors. Please dude my 22's were probably more expensive than his car.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

at the red light and turn my audio down being nice. see a couple smoking with a small baby in the truck right next to me. i role my window down and just go full tilt on them, they look at me and start cussing and yelling at me. i just look at them and put my hand up to my face like im smoking. they are like damn.

had a guy pull up next to me at a red light when i had my system on barely. he was playing some country music in a diesal truck and started to cuss at me saing turn that shit down. i look at him like dude wtf i dont even have it on loud. so i turn the HU up and go full tilt at him. he starts to cuss from what i can see reading his lips and flipping me off. ow well, piss me off i piss you off.

was at red light and seen a jeep up about 4 cars. so im like lets see if i can make it flex the windows. i had his back windows flexiing like no aother and just new he had to me like wtf. i know its easy to do that, i just thought it would be fun at the time.

was at the light and dude had a car with some subs in it, he started to play his system so im like what the hell ill play mine. i go full tilt and he turnes his off. we get to the next light and hes like dude wtf u got in that truck. i go, Fi audio buddy. (this is back with my old sysetm)

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

when i first read this i presumed i was gonna come in..call you a dumbass and close it...but reading it..i fully agree. people that piss me off by cutting me off..riding my ass though im speeding already as it is or pull out in front of me and then go slow as fuck...ill blast them with some bass to piss them off...

i say you win...you got the friendly hand gesture thrown to you saying that he was pissed...when the other is pissed...you win :D

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

What kind of SPL do you think it takes to shake the inside of someone else's car at stoplight?

I have not had to do that myself yet...

im not one to be an ass at light and piss people off on purpose just to be a dick. the only time i go full tilt at a light in town is if someone pisses me the fck off. other than that, im pretty nice and just play my system like a stock radio when im at lights. im not out to piss people off and send the wrong message with people that have bass, but when ur an ass for no reason or i see things i dont agree with, ill give you a piece of my mind with my system

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Archived