00' Grand Prix - My first build log

Yeah, I've never been to a Pro golf deal before and my old man had tickets for the week. Look like Woods ended in the lead today :)

I'll have some more pics of the box in the car and mounted and ready for power!!! *I'm still nagging my buddy for his amp to use*

Peace

00' GP GT

12" Fi BTL

Build log with pic's :]

why not just mash on the gain like half way and let that baby BUMP

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I want to wang the hell out of it I really do, but alot of unknowns yet. Cheap wire's need to be upgraded and odd port... everything sounded really nice imo. Really deep and clean, no port noise at all. I love it and I will grow some balls and break her in more tomorrow. Peace!

00' GP GT

12" Fi BTL

looks good man. beats good for 1 12 huh.

Yeah, it's surprising as hell compared to anything I've owned in the past, plus the sub's still barely moving :spiteful:

Did you make it to any MN shows cracker? I got lots to do yet before I try, I don't want a fire!

I need to look into testing my voltages and signal, more in depth than what I'm used to. I'm sure it's in a thread somewhere, I just need to keep looking.

00' GP GT

12" Fi BTL

Yeah, it's surprising as hell compared to anything I've owned in the past, plus the sub's still barely moving :spiteful:

Did you make it to any MN shows cracker? I got lots to do yet before I try, I don't want a fire!

I need to look into testing my voltages and signal, more in depth than what I'm used to. I'm sure it's in a thread somewhere, I just need to keep looking.

nope never made it to one this year but plan on it next year. id like to see what mine will do next summer.

Archived