00' Grand Prix - My first build log

We should form up a team for next season :drinks: Just me and a few buddies out here in the sticks working on our cars, and I don't feel worthy of a real team... yet. Thinking of a name seems like the hardest part lol

i hear ya mn, im down. i got like 1 buddy around here that i hang out with to build or whatever lol. we were talking about that too. PM me whenever mang

I finally found a receiver I like! This thing looks hella cool and has the "color illumination" option to match the interior lights (red) I don't see alot of cd decks with red illumination. Plus the copper case and gold terminals is rarely seen on affordable HU's... that I know of anyways. Let me know if anyone has this HU or knows anything good/bad about it. I saw a $ tag of 400 bucks on one site.

http://www.eclipse-web.com/us/cd/cd7200overviews.html

Peace~

00' GP GT

12" Fi BTL

Build log with pic's :]

• 7 months later...

whats up brotha good to see ya back around

whats up brotha good to see ya back around

Yo! Hey bud :) I've been following your vid's on Youtube, sounds like its 3x louder than mine was lol

I got an interview for BestBuy next week so i might have some income again, but I heard they filed bankruptcy :S

Plan is to try a comp at least once this summer, but I need to save up for a new car... maybe wall the Grand Prix? hahahah

Peace!

00' GP GT

12" Fi BTL

Build log with pic's :]

Yo! Hey bud :) I've been following your vid's on Youtube, sounds like its 3x louder than mine was lol

I got an interview for BestBuy next week so i might have some income again, but I heard they filed bankruptcy :S

Plan is to try a comp at least once this summer, but I need to save up for a new car... maybe wall the Grand Prix? hahahah

Peace!

DO IT lol me and my buddy might be able to help if so(or just kick it and bs lol)

Gota love blinky lights! I actually replaced my PSU that broke and swapped to blue case fans, I think the tracers match better now :)

indeed, i was thinking about getting some but for 8gigs they got pricey for the Latency timings that they have. but still wish my G-Skill had activity lights.... off topic but what are your PC specs? i think im gonna make a thread int he PC section.

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

Archived