LT.Smoke Posted July 27, 2009 Author Report Posted July 27, 2009 My intention was not get everyone stirred up or pissed off i was simply sharing a story i know people have mixed views on what i did and I understand that. Whats done is done though. Next time i will think bout my actions more clearly and analyze the situation. As i said b4 at the time it was a funny punishment to me. ** If he would have done that shit in my hometown in NY his shit would have been history not just parked out back so i hope i did help at least in some way to turn his shit off and take his keys with him** Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
thephanatik Posted July 27, 2009 Report Posted July 27, 2009 not in california. You go straight to jail Do not pass go. Do not collect 200? California law: The following elements of the crime must be proven by the prosecutor beyond a reasonable doubt: * Driving or taking of a vehicle * Vehicle wasn’t owned by the accused * Vehicle was taken without the owner’s consent * Vehicle was taken with the specific intent to deprive the owner of it * Title or possession of the vehicle There are a number of defenses for Grand Theft Auto, including: * Owner consent: a taking of the vehicle must be against the owner’s will, and consent negates that element * No specific intent to deprive: if the accused did NOT intend to keep the vehicle permanently, but rather only planned to keep the vehicle temporarily, then the accused did not act with the specific intent to deprive the owner permanently. Personally, I think it's pretty funny. I'd be pissed if someone did it to me, but I also wouldn't be a douche and leave my beat going and my car running. Who knows, might burn up a new sub leaving it unattended for a min or two with the volume at 3-5.
skittlesRgood Posted July 27, 2009 Report Posted July 27, 2009 I personally think moving somebodys car is ridiculously over the top, I would've gotten your license and called the police. oh come on. you leave the car running, its obviously unlocked, AND you alert everyone in the area of this fact. then you walk away into a room with no windows... i think he was begging for something to happen and he's very lucky someone that would have REALLY stolen the car didnt get to it 1st. i think you did the kid a favor too. one day some one would have actually stolen it. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
newls1 Posted July 27, 2009 Report Posted July 27, 2009 I dont think I believe the OP. Seriously, someones first reaction would be to lower ones radio before EVER getting in a moving ones car. See what im saying...... I call this thread I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
skittlesRgood Posted July 27, 2009 Report Posted July 27, 2009 I dont think I believe the OP. Seriously, someones first reaction would be to lower ones radio before EVER getting in a moving ones car. See what im saying...... I call this thread you never do the simple thing when your mad If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
VistaV6 Posted July 27, 2009 Report Posted July 27, 2009 oh come on. you leave the car running, its obviously unlocked, AND you alert everyone in the area of this fact. then you walk away into a room with no windows... i think he was begging for something to happen and he's very lucky someone that would have REALLY stolen the car didnt get to it 1st. i think you did the kid a favor too. one day some one would have actually stolen it. I don't give a shit, theres a better ways to deal with stuff, I don't care if I left the door open too. If somebody I don't know moved my car without me telling them to, unless some rare circumstances, I would be pissed off, shocked, and would call the police and make sure he gets what he deserves. I fully believe the OP should have had some consequence for doing what he did. SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it. "You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.
oldschool Posted July 27, 2009 Report Posted July 27, 2009 Do not pass go. Do not collect 200? California law: The following elements of the crime must be proven by the prosecutor beyond a reasonable doubt: * Driving or taking of a vehicle * Vehicle wasn’t owned by the accused * Vehicle was taken without the owner’s consent * Vehicle was taken with the specific intent to deprive the owner of it * Title or possession of the vehicle There are a number of defenses for Grand Theft Auto, including: * Owner consent: a taking of the vehicle must be against the owner’s will, and consent negates that element * No specific intent to deprive: if the accused did NOT intend to keep the vehicle permanently, but rather only planned to keep the vehicle temporarily, then the accused did not act with the specific intent to deprive the owner permanently. Personally, I think it's pretty funny. I'd be pissed if someone did it to me, but I also wouldn't be a douche and leave my beat going and my car running. Who knows, might burn up a new sub leaving it unattended for a min or two with the volume at 3-5. nice 1 phanatik i caught that TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC. 156.5 OUT THE TRUNK OF A 95 CADDY W/1 SUB & 2AMPs score done on a termlab mic in the kick on the dash sealed was 154
LT.Smoke Posted July 27, 2009 Author Report Posted July 27, 2009 Well everyone has opinions. As mentioned above if id have realized it was going to stir up such a mixed response i wouldn't have posted Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
skittlesRgood Posted July 27, 2009 Report Posted July 27, 2009 I don't give a shit, theres a better ways to deal with stuff, I don't care if I left the door open too. If somebody I don't know moved my car without me telling them to, unless some rare circumstances, I would be pissed off, shocked, and would call the police and make sure he gets what he deserves. I fully believe the OP should have had some consequence for doing what he did. ok so if i see a blue mustang running with no owner, in chapel hill i should just take it instead. or better yet, go find the nearest crack head and tell them about the car. see the bright side is, someone could have easily done that. instead the OP kinda saved his car. if not at that moment, maybe in the future. look at the bright side and stop trying to be a hard ass. i swear, you just reaffirmed my reasons for hating mustang owners. bunch of young punks all proud about the car their momies got them. but now im on a rant and pissing people off more. no point in argueing back or attacking me. im out. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
VistaV6 Posted July 27, 2009 Report Posted July 27, 2009 I am proud of my car, my parents did not buy it for me, I will be honest, they assisted me in paying for it, but it was used, and not very expensive. I am not trying to be a hard ass/punk, I am a very un-punkish person, but I wouldn't want someone moving it! Edit: and for all reasons because my music was up too loud. But once again, I would never do what that guy did (leave it running), hes an idiot. SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it. "You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.