WCF Sept 12th *Reno*

ALPINE408

It should be a 2x I have no idea on what h

dougs gonna do with entry fees

Skittels last time in 06 it was 75 to enter but almost everyone got all there money back with the pay outs shit in 06 redbarron won over a grand

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

What ? ? ? :diablo::diablo:

$75 registration fee ? ? ?

Hold up ! It's not a 2x or 3x events, it's not like one of those King Of Cali event, basically it's like any other regular 1x dbdrag or

bassrace event. The only difference is this time, we have a pot money around 4k (qualified competitors only) and being known as

WCF Doug's style. Now, I'm just wonderin why are we going to pay this much ? I don't mind busting out my $75 bones if I know

the reasons behind.

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

What ? ? ? :diablo::diablo:

$75 registration fee ? ? ?

Hold up ! It's not a 2x or 3x events, it's not like one of those King Of Cali event, basically it's like any other regular 1x dbdrag or

bassrace event. The only difference is this time, we have a pot money around 4k (qualified competitors only) and being known as

WCF Doug's style. Now, I'm just wonderin why are we going to pay this much ? I don't mind busting out my $75 bones if I know

the reasons behind.

wow guess you were not at the 06 wcf 75 entry fee kimo did not place well that year and still got 200 back the 75 also gos into the POT!!! and we dont even know if its gonna be like that again! SO HOLD UP!!!!

and it SHOULD BE A 2x

its free jus to go and watch right?

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

A lot of this is up to Freddy I'm told

1x entry fee 50 bucks 20 to go into the pot

2x entry fee 60 bucks again 20 into the pot

Why would you wAnt a 3x with less money when points don't mean anything who is going to finals and need 3x points if the points would go to next year stats then ya 3x

well thank god i got a job. but with my luck ill get knocked out in the 1st round this time and wont get any cash lol.

logan, you up to 49.9's now?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived