Las Vegas, NV 7-26-09

were the metering in the port? i only ask because the last pic of the older tahoe i see someone pulling the meter out from the back hatch
yeah he was doing super port wars
Did I ready that correctly. 4 18's = 162 ?

i think thats the one

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Is Jaffe Smoking a Cigarette? THAT FUCKER.....

Nice pictures nevertheless....

FYI.....USACi shows are differnt from dB Drag

yup he sure was!! i went in there thinking to do bass race but they didnt have that they had street beat but i guess its kinda da same thing the only difference is dat its 2 in da lane not 1 at a time correct me if im wrong tho

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

Is Jaffe Smoking a Cigarette? THAT FUCKER.....
yup he sure was!! i went in there thinking to do bass race but they didnt have that they had street beat but i guess its kinda da same thing the only difference is dat its 2 in da lane not 1 at a time correct me if im wrong tho

Next time you see Jaffe make sure you give him a big hug and a kiss for me and rip that damn cigarette out of his mouth! Make sure you told him that I asked you to do it. :air_kiss:

you didnt buy any food from the taco place did you??? last show i was at only fi there was the dude in the red bmw.. looks to be bigger game players there from november

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

Next time you see Jaffe make sure you give him a big hug and a kiss for me and rip that damn cigarette out of his mouth! Make sure you told him that I asked you to do it. :air_kiss:

ill even add a lil spank in there for you lol

and yeah there was way more ppl wit bigger systems!!! shit i met a lot of them fools crazy ass motther effers crazy systems thought i would only see that in cali but i guess we got a couple here in vegas!!

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Jl audio xd 600/6

Built By Audiotistics!

ill even add a lil spank in there for you lol

and yeah there was way more ppl wit bigger systems!!! shit i met a lot of them fools crazy ass motther effers crazy systems thought i would only see that in cali but i guess we got a couple here in vegas!!

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Jl audio xd 600/6

Built By Audiotistics!