Highest Credit Card limit...LOL

Credit isnt just used to determine how much money you can have on a credit card.

many places check this. Try buying a brand new car with no credit, its not gonna happen. How about a house, not at all. Having bad or no credit really does affect you more then you think it does. Some employers even run a credit check to get a feel for the type of person you "could" be.

Even though you may pay cash for everything, I guarantee if you wanted a house or new car, its not going to be all cash, which is where your credit score could make or break this situation.

I don't own a credit card but my parents have one. They can spend 50 000 a day.

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

I pay cash for almost everything the only reason I have a card is to build credit I just like keeping things like that in perfect shape I dont know why but I do. I have never bought something that I didnt have enought cash in my bank account to pay for I just like to make a big purchase like 40k plus use my credit card and pay for it the next month when I get the bill.

thers nothin wrong with that as long as you keep doing that,alot of people say there gona do that but end up 20 grand in debt to the cc companys.

Credit isnt just used to determine how much money you can have on a credit card.

many places check this. Try buying a brand new car with no credit, its not gonna happen. How about a house, not at all. Having bad or no credit really does affect you more then you think it does. Some employers even run a credit check to get a feel for the type of person you "could" be.

Even though you may pay cash for everything, I guarantee if you wanted a house or new car, its not going to be all cash, which is where your credit score could make or break this situation.

Pay cash for those too?? *FYI* :lol:

JUST MESSIN man i know what your saying

I have an AMEX card with a $100,000 limit....I wanted the Platnum card (Just because it looks cool and made of aluminum) but you have to actually charge $250,000 a year to have that so they gave me the Regular Green one. :sorry:

My Card limit is dependent on my assets (Property/Business) but to tell you the truth I use it once/twice a month at the most for personal use cause whatever you charge on AMEX is due the next month....ain't no payment plans here.

I have the card for Business purposes like Flights, Limos, Car rentals, Hotels, ect but like earlier this month I took the Family to Vegas and Tomorrow we leave again for Disneyland...(The Wife would love to use it at the Coach store but thats a no-no).

For the record.....I have purchase 1 piece of audio equipment with this card......RF T4000. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

I have an AMEX card with a $100,000 limit....I wanted the Platnum card (Just because it looks cool and made of aluminum) but you have to actually charge $250,000 a year to have that so they gave me the Regular Green one. :sorry:

My Card limit is dependent on my assets (Property/Business) but to tell you the truth I use it once/twice a month at the most for personal use cause whatever you charge on AMEX is due the next month....ain't no payment plans here.

I have the card for Business purposes like Flights, Limos, Car rentals, Hotels, ect but like earlier this month I took the Family to Vegas and Tomorrow we leave again for Disneyland...(The Wife would love to use it at the Coach store but thats a no-no).

For the record.....I have purchase 1 piece of audio equipment with this card......RF T4000. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

My dad has the Plat card I want one of those badly but Im not gonna spend 250k a year yet maybe in a few years but not right now he uses his for his business

thers nothin wrong with that as long as you keep doing that,alot of people say there gona do that but end up 20 grand in debt to the cc companys.

Ya ive charged $48k one time but payed it off the next month I actually wont even consider using it if its for anything under about 25k

15k but i am a bank employee so i get more benifits n shit lower rate higher aproval rate

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

i dont have dont want . credit card are product of de devil . maybe in the future

There not bad if you are responsible about them people that walk into a ban and get approved and them go and blow 5 grand a continue to do so dont know how to properly use them

Archived